My trip to Harbor Freight and a big Thank you

Started by 48builder, January 21, 2006, 03:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

48builder

First I just wanted to say a big "Thank you" for all the help I get here. I just got done installing the wire conduits I got from ejenjo. They look great and work too. Whenever I get stuck with something, somebody here usually comes up with a solution. Now, if I could just get you guys to figure out how to make my Neon wiper motor work with my GM wiper switch  :(

I headed to Harbor Freight last week, and got a few toys. I got a close quarters drill for $30. It works fine. The chuck is not great, but it works. The drill has come in handy a couple times already. I got some magnetic welding clamps, the kind that can hold something at 45 or 90 degrees. They were on sale for 99 cents. I went to my welding supply place to get gas this week (my wife says I always have gas) and they had what looked to be the same exact same thing for $10. Got some hole punches, slip joint pliers, chip brushes and some other doo-dads and only spent $100. It was a success.

Back to work

Walt
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "48builder". Got some hole punches, slip joint pliers, chip brushes and some other doo-dads and only spent $100. It was a success.

Walt

Sounds like a good day to me.  :D

anytime I can walk out of HF for around $100.00 is a GREAT day.  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

blksheep

I get as excited going to Harbor Freight,....as my dog does,...when we go to Pet Smart. :P
Primal instinct,......... I guess.

blksheep..."What a great day. A sale flyer from Harbor".....in Charlotte