Enjenjo

Started by Rayvyn, January 20, 2006, 09:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayvyn

***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

enjenjo

I did, only one from you there. I'll wait until someone who matters sends one. :twisted:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

I was gonna send ya one, but I can see that won't work.

Query: How do you go about removing the Guide style headlights from Divco trucks...anything I need to know headlight removal guru?

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"I was gonna send ya one, but I can see that won't work.

Query: How do you go about removing the Guide style headlights from Divco trucks...anything I need to know headlight removal guru?

Charlie

There is one, or two, big bolts in the back, through the core support. The back of the bucket is flat.

Charlie Chops 1940

Thanks, I didn't have a flashlight with me and it was gark in there.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Thanks, I didn't have a flashlight with me and it was gark in there.

of course it was .  turn the head lite on

:lol:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

48builder

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Thanks, I didn't have a flashlight with me and it was gark in there.

:lol:
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver

Charlie Chops 1940

These headlights were long past being turned on...might be they would have shined through their backside where I needed to see....

A Hooligan!

kb426

There are times we suck. :lol:
TEAM SMART

SKR8PN

I never seen a gark before.........what it is?
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

river1

Quote from: "SKR8PN"

I never seen a gark before.........what it is?

you need a flashlight to see one, that's why charlie could see it either. :wink:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

blksheep

Quote from: "enjenjo"I did, only one from you there. I'll wait until someone who matters sends one. :twisted:

Wow,.........Thats cold, Frank. Must be a relative, huh???

blksheep..."Lifes Li'l ups a downs are more enjoyable with a good woman"...in Charlotte

phat rat

Quote from: "enjenjo"I did, only one from you there. I'll wait until someone who matters sends one. :twisted:

I don't think either of them would claim the other for a relative  :P
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

enjenjo

Quote from: "phat rat"

I don't think either of them would claim the other for a relative  :P

I won't even admit he lives on the same planet. LA,LA.LA,LA. LA,LA,LA,LA,