Ball Spinner

Started by enjenjo, January 08, 2006, 04:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayvyn

Quote from: "enjenjo"Me it's not a big thing, but he carries a 219 average, so he refinishes his balls often..

Not bad for a 3 game total...!! :lol:  :lol:
But just remember, how you hold them, how you swing them and how you release them is just as important... :wink:  :D
Has Miss Kitty become an Alley cat yet? :D  :D  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

58 Yeoman

Quote from: "BFS57"Hello;
Wouldn't it be funny to all of you jokesters if this little gadget made someone millions of dollars!! Thats part of the "find a need and fill it" saying that makes inventive and resourceful people rich!!!
Bruce

Ya got that right!  I bought a corn burning stove, and if you go to ebay and type in corn stove, you'll find many 'corn cleaning' gadgets for sale.  Some are super simple, and some are works of art.

Frank, you should've patented your english wheel.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

poncho62

I love getting my balls polished........

Earl Anthony would roll over in his grave..............................

48builder

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"AND, the purpose of a bowling ball spinner would be?

At $10 to have it done at a pro shop, it gets expensive, particularly with 4 or 5 balls.

Reminds me of the joke about the guy with 5, shall we just say "members". It was uncomfortable for him to walk, but his pants fit like a glove.  :lol:
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver