Orphan Harley for Crosley

Started by purplepickup, January 06, 2006, 10:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

I know you like to make fun of Harleys Tony but there's one on ebay that sort of fits right in with your thing for orphan cars.   Check it out

George

river1

man would that be cool  8)  8)  8)  as a pit bike in bonneville

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Crosley.In.AZ

thank you...... seen that a few days ago.  :shock:  Probably faster than my 8hp Cushman I had in 1967

I'd change the carby setup .  Excellant packaging though!

I imagine the rear tire gets hurt when the throttle is rolled on hard.

8)

I need to find photos of my little 3 wheel Honda ATC chassis I fitted a Kawasaki 3 cylinder 400cc motor into.  It was very fast in the sand dunes. It'd run with the 1000cc bikes on the big hills, sometimes out run them if I had a few beers in me.

y'all would like the ATC.  A little power house

:evil:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

58 Yeoman

A Cushman Eagle was my first scooter.  The 'dual' straight pipes came out under the rack, no front sheet metal, 2 speed trans, but had a slip clutch.  And of course, it didn't have an HD engine.  Last I heard, he still had it in his basement.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Crosley.In.AZ

I should have thought of this earlier........ Bonneville pit bike!
Tony

river1

Quote from: "Crosley"I should have thought of this earlier........ Bonneville pit bike!

is there an echo in here :b-d:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

purplepickup

Well, one of you ought to get it.  I'm gonna want to race somebody with my huffy.  

Shoot....got big cajones??  Get some leathers and a helmet and enter it.  Let's see how fast that sucker will go :shock:
George

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "Crosley"I should have thought of this earlier........ Bonneville pit bike!

is there an echo in here :b-d:

later jim

no , but there still is this dang ringing in my ears

:?  :D
Tony

GPster

Is that the kind of mini-bike that SKR8PN wanted for Willy? maybe the low center of gravity and the width of the rear tire would keep it from falling over. GPster