Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Rayvyn

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Debb, my suggestion is :

might be a good idea to sew your blood type
inside your shirt.

Makes it easier on us when we arrive at the accident scene.

Vance

So , you gonna cut her shirt off and see what is under it??

:arrow:   :shock:

:roll:   Geez, there you go again!!!  :shock:  trying to get help and I get stuff like this from the peanut gallery  :lol:   always ends up there, lol

That's if they can find you in the foam. When you go down that inflatable ramp under the door and hit that foam, you'll probably go sliding for another 1/2 mile or so. Use the seat cushion, (which also doubles as a flotation device) as a sled... 8)  :D

Actual conversation between a flight crew and the Indianapolis Traffic Control Center:

ATC: "Flight 3498 turn right to heading 180* for noise abatement."

Flight 3498: "Control, we're at 35,000 feet. What noise could we possibly be making?"

ATC: "Flight 3498, have you ever heard the noise a 747 makes when it runs into a 727?"

Flight 3498: "3498 turning to 180*"

But this doesn't happen that often... :shock:  :D  :D  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Debb, my suggestion is :

might be a good idea to sew your blood type
inside your shirt.

Makes it easier on us when we arrive at the accident scene.

Vance

So , you gonna cut her shirt off and see what is under it??

:arrow:   :shock:

:roll:   Geez, there you go again!!!  :shock:  trying to get help and I get stuff like this from the peanut gallery  :lol:   always ends up there, lol

That's if they can find you in the foam. When you go down that inflatable ramp under the door and hit that foam, you'll probably go sliding for another 1/2 mile or so. Use the seat cushion, (which also doubles as a flotation device) as a sled... 8)  :D

Actual conversation between a flight crew and the Indianapolis Traffic Control Center:

Flight 3498: "Control, we're at 35,000 feet. What noise could we possibly be making?"

ATC: "Flight 3498, have you ever heard the noise a 747 makes when it runs into a 727?"

BRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  you are absolutly restricted from posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :shock:   I'm flying out of Indy ya goof!!!!  your a lot of help!!!

:cry:

phat rat

[

BRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  you are absolutly restricted from posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :shock:   I'm flying out of Indy ya goof!!!!  your a lot of help!!!

:cry:[/quote]

Me thinks he knows that  8)
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Carps

Quote from: "phat rat"Me thinks he knows that  8)

Me is sure he knows that.

And if I was kustomLincolnLady, I'd be lookin round the plane for his but ugly head, it'll be the one with the shifty lookin grin on it.   :shock:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Carps

One of the roughest flights I ever had was from DFW to St Louis, we'de just levelled out and the cabin crew had started handing out TV Dinners and drinks.  Spaghetti Bolognaise to be precise.

Then BOOM! the plane fell a long way and was belted back up about the same distance as if it had been hit with a giant baseball bat.  As she screamed "OH SHAAAARK!" or at least that's what it sounded like, the dinner lady let go all the TV dinners one landing open side out in the face of the buisniessuit attired gentlemean sitting next to me.  There were cans of drink and food flying all over the cabin as the plan went up down and was belted from side to side.  All the time not a peep from the cockpit.

Then we levelled out and a the pilot spoke over the P.A. opening with a simple, "Sorry bout that folks, didn't see that one coming.'  Then he went on to say if we looked out the left side of the craft we'd be able to see the twister that sprung up beneath us as it continued on it's way across the country side.  

My point in telling you this is not to frighten you but to confirm that the aircraft is designed to take an unbeleivable belting in the event something like this goes wrong.  And that the guys sitting up front generally know what they are doing and they want to continue breathing just as much as you do.  

You should also consider the difference in pay for a buss driver and ann airline pilot and maybe even ask how come the commercial pilots get paid so much more than the guys flying commuter planes.

I hate being moe than six inches off the ground, but I also know flying is safer than walking across the road..  Stay cool enjoy the flight.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Carps"
Quote from: "phat rat"Me thinks he knows that  8)

Me is sure he knows that.

And if I was kustomLincolnLady, I'd be lookin round the plane for his but ugly head, it'll be the one with the shifty lookin grin on it.   :shock:

I gots ways and means of finding these things out...!! :wink:

Actually Debb, it's okay to be somewhat apprehensive. If you get a little worked up this time, and it turns out the flights are smooth as silk, then you'll be a little less worried about doing it the next time!! :D

I'm just lookin' out for ya', babe... :wink:  8)  :D

Have fun. :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Rayvyn"

I almost P'd my pants readin that......... oh wait a sec.   :shock:  BRB

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

TJ's Dad

QuoteI hate being moe than six inches off the ground

Panic attacks set in if i put a pair of thick socks on !!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

Dirk35

Buhawhahaha!

Rayvn, that was great..... "Guess who the Sky Marshall is"!

And to think I always though I was funny to tell people to make sure to say "Hi" to their best friend Jack Real Loud! (My best friends name really is Jack FWIW).