37 Ford

Started by kb426, December 14, 2005, 07:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deuce

Quote from: "kb426"any thoughts about vega versus unisteer?

I installed a Uni-Steer in my new 32 Ford build. It steers so much easier than the Vega in my other 32. I have not driven it under it's own power yet .... :cry:  but sitting still in the shop......it is way better and takes a lot less effort.

Price wise........the Uni=Steer was only about $50 more than a new Vega box. When you add the pitman arm and drag link for the Vega.....the Uni-Steer is actually less ( because they come with everything you need )
RETIRED.....no phone, no work and No money  :?

kb426

Does anyone know whats involved in putting the car sheetmetal on the front? Probably need to use fiberglass fenders, hood, grille?
TEAM SMART

Dirk35

I do know that 32WINDOW is on track if you EVER plan on selling it, EVER. If you plan to let your children sell it when your passed away, then a 6CY, I honeslty believe is a great idea. I would put on in a Hot Rod.

Unfortunalty, Their not meant to be fuel efficient, thus anything NOT 8 cylinders will deffinitly hinder re-sale value.

Id personally love to put the reliability and milage of my Wifes Buick 6cy in a older/better looking car.