Tough decission to make

Started by chopped, January 02, 2006, 04:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chopped

Well, Michigan got smacked, the big 10 looks bad ,Ohio is up next. Can this raised in Mi. boy root for them?

Either them or the "Golden Domers".....I'm going to hold my nose and root for Ohio State!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

40 Chev Coupe

Everybody forget about Wisconsin? Go Big Ten

phat46

Quote from: "chopped"Well, Michigan got smacked, the big 10 looks bad ,Ohio is up next. Can this raised in Mi. boy root for them?

Anybody but O.S.U. !  :x  (If you're really from Michigan, i shouldn't have to tell you that!!!!  :lol: )

Crosley.In.AZ

this must be a sports thread thing??

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Tony....They're playing in your back yard.....You aren't at the game :shock: .......  :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "40"Tony....They're playing in your back yard.....You aren't at the game :shock: .......  :P

Let me go out and look in the yard....

I will use the famous David Letterman phrase :" Get off my property!"
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

slocrow

Quote from: "phat46"Anybody but O.S.U. !  :x  (If you're really from Michigan, i shouldn't have to tell you that!!!!  :lol: )

A picture is worth a thousand words................. :)
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

phat46

Quote from: "slocrow"
Quote from: "phat46"Anybody but O.S.U. !  :x  (If you're really from Michigan, i shouldn't have to tell you that!!!!  :lol: )

A picture is worth a thousand words................. :)

..obviously a fake plate, they won't make a plate that's in bad taste...at least not in Michigan... :roll:

chopped

Still, I had to laugh,  and I've been a fan for many years.

phat46

Quote from: "chopped"Still, I had to laugh,  and I've been a fan for many years.

That must be an fake plate you can buy at Wal Mart or some place like that; I've seen them around here too...Usually on a car with an MSU rear plate. (you don't need a front plate in Mi.)

speedracer

Quote from: "chopped"Well, Michigan got smacked, the big 10 looks bad ,Ohio is up next. Can this raised in Mi. boy root for them?
Hey Chopped hows it going? This speedracer aka el camino man from SRS. Hows things at SRS? For me just fine, lots of Great folks with loads of knowledge. Say hello to Rumrum and the gang for me, thanks johnny