I'm Looking for GM Pulleys...

Started by Bruce Dorsi, December 01, 2005, 12:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce Dorsi

I'm trying to do some Christmas shopping, so I thought I'd try here!

I'm lookng for:

GM # 384679 CRANK Pulley, 3-groove, 7.175" o.d.

GM # 587260 PUMP Pulley, 3-groove, 6.345" o.d.

These are for a 1965 Olds 442 with 400ci engine.  ....I don't know if there were other applications.  ....(Are pulleys listed in Hollander's?)

Does anyone have either, or both pulleys, available for sale?

Thanks!

~~~~Bruce
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

alchevy

Bruce,
I am running some GM pulleys on my '40 Chevy. I bought them from Bob Hook Chevrolet in Louisville, KY. They have several large warehouses full of parts. 502-499-0800 is the number.

I also while at the Nats in Louisville one year saw that Street Rods by Michael had them at their booth. 1-888-680-1932 is their number. I almost bought some more there so that I would not have to pay for shipping, but I didn't do it.

Maybe these places can help if you don't find them from anyone else.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Bruce Dorsi

Thanks for posting the leads, Al.

Unfortunately, neither source could fulfill my needs, but I thank you for your efforts!

enjenjo

Bruce, I have some Olds engines out in the stash, I'll see if I can match anything up. I do know the ones I have are from the 70's, but they may be the same.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "enjenjo"Bruce, I have some Olds engines out in the stash, I'll see if I can match anything up. I do know the ones I have are from the 70's, but they may be the same.

THANKS, Frank!   ....It is greatly appreciated!

enjenjo

Bruce, no part numbers visible, but they are tripple groove pulleys, and the right size. You want them, yours for the shipping.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "enjenjo"Bruce, no part numbers visible, but they are tripple groove pulleys, and the right size. You want them, yours for the shipping.

YES, please!

Thank you VERY much, Frank!

I'll send my address by PM.