Not enough to do.

Started by sirstude, December 07, 2005, 03:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirstude

I was out on the Megasquirt site and happened accross this.  This guy obvioiusly doesn't have enough to do.  

Doug

PS.  WZJUNK, did I see somewhere that you were talking about the MegaSquirt?  I keep wanting to run one on the Olds if I ever get it done.   I friend has a complete factory EFI setup except the controller for a BBC that I could probably get.  I am going to get it going with a carb, but possibly later!!!
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

1FATGMC

Quote from: "sirstude"I was out on the Megasquirt site and happened accross this.  This guy obvioiusly doesn't have enough to do.  

Doug

PS.  WZJUNK, did I see somewhere that you were talking about the MegaSquirt?  I keep wanting to run one on the Olds if I ever get it done.   I friend has a complete factory EFI setup except the controller for a BBC that I could probably get.  I am going to get it going with a carb, but possibly later!!!

Ok, I'll bite what did he do :?:  :?:  :?:

I hope to use MegaSquirt on my lakester when I put the turbo on.  I would like to use it on all my cars.  In the last Hot Rod one of the winners in their "5 strips in 5 days" won using one with a turbo motor.  I think with my truck I would start with a throttle body controlled by one.  Then if I had a problem on the road I could switch back to the carb pretty easy.  Let us know if you get up and running with one.

On a side note Gary Hart who runs at B'ville just installed one on his big block 900 HP twin turbo motor.  When I was there a couple weeks ago he fired it up.  Started right up better than my street motor.  He is real happy with it so far.

c ya, Sum

sirstude

1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "sirstude"http://jwstolk.xs4all.nl/millp.htm

Sorry, I forgot to post the address.

Doug

Guy must be related to Red Green.  I see he made use of some duct tape.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

flt-blk

So he made a CNC mill from Lego's??
Philosophy of hot rods
The welder is the Yin and the Grinder is the Yang