Rudy's 32 in Print Again

Started by 34ford, November 22, 2005, 10:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

34ford

Hey Rudy,

You car is in the new R & C I got in the mail today. Page 34. Nice picture and details of it. Denise and 40 (Daryle) are in the picture and looks like your sitting on the bench behind Denise. Denise and Big Olds and Joes car (phat46) are on page 10 with the other 7 cars from Egorama.

Way to go guys :b-d:

bob

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

HotRodLadyCrusr

Very cool!  Congrats Rudy :wink:
Full Ego-Rama coverage will be out in next months issue. (March '06)  I'm curious as to what photo they used in this issue??  Is it just a teaser for whats to come next month??
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

34ford

HotRodLadyCrusr

Thanks Bob!  I remember Tim B taking that photo of Rudys car while we were at DesMoines.  Those photos of the Ego-Rama contestants are the ones that we sent in.  Wait till you see the "professional" ones that the R&C staff took of our cars while doing the event.  Simply awesome!  Thanks for taking the time to scan and post.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

phat rat

Quote from: "34ford"Hey Rudy,

You car is in the new R & C I got in the mail today. Page 34. Nice picture and details of it. Denise and 40 (Daryle) are in the picture and looks like your sitting on the bench behind Denise. Denise and Big Olds and Joes car (phat46) are on page 10 with the other 7 cars from Egorama.

bob

That's not phat46's, car. It's either Corry (47forvette) dark colored cpe or mine the purple 41 cpe
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

34ford

Sorry about that Jack. :(   Yes it is your car. I just had a brain cramp :?  and typed in Phat46  :x and not phat rat :wink: .

bob

phat rat

Quote from: "34ford"Sorry about that Jack. :(   Yes it is your car. I just had a brain cramp :?  and typed in Phat46  :x and not phat rat :wink: .

bob

I know the feeling and it only gets worse.  --- What are we taking about?
:lol:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

KustomLincolnLady

Congratulatons Rudy!
Your starting to become a real Magazine *!!  :shock:

lol , can I say that here  :lol:
Debb

Crosley.In.AZ

kool..... scans of the mags.

thanks
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

47-forvette

bob

Thanks for the post.  I can count on it like clockwork that 4 days after some one posts something about the latest R&C issue on RRT, I'll get my copy in the mail box.  It will proably be five days this month since there is no delivery on Turkey Day. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE:)
\\\\\\\"Zen @ 102 MPH\\\\\\\"

phat46

bob

:shock: Like to give me a heart attack!!!!  thought i missed the Egorama  :lol:

Roadstar

Thanks Bob,  Sorry for not responding sooner but the RRT and AOL don't see Eye to Eye and I have to jump through hoops to log on here lately. I'll defiantly have to fix that soon, I really like this place and all the people here.

Yup me and Denise put plenty of miles on the Roadster this summer thats for sure and The DesMoines GG show was one of the highlites of the summer.

I had just got the dirt trackers and was kinda concerned about a 750 mile trip.

Of course it started in the rain as alot of our trips did, and we drove half way home sunday in the pouring rain as well. As for the Tires....All I can say is they handle awesome!

They seemed to stick better in the rain than any tire combo I've ever had on the car.

Lastly I should thank Tim Bernsau(I think thats how you spell it) from Rod and Custom for the pic. He is also one of the nicest guys in the Magizine buisness you will ever meet. Funny, witty, and always has a great story to tell.