drawing update

Started by phat rat, December 06, 2005, 11:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat rat

For those who remember about the drawings of my cpe on E-bay. I recieved both drawings of my car,both #1 of 250. The artist did this including postage as a goodwill gesture. He even had them matted and ready for framing. I'm happy with them and that's what counts.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

rumrumm

I'd be happy if someone deemed my car worthy of a rendering and got the first print.

FWIW, my wife had a champion lhasa apso (she has dogs, I have cars) back in the '70's that appeared on two Hallmark Calendars. She signed a waiver, got a $25.00 check, and several 8X10 color photos. It was the prestige that made it worthwhile. She also sold a young adult male to a company in LA that supplied animals for film and television. He appeared on Dynasty as Alexis's (Joan Collins ) bed dog. I should have been so lucky. LOL!
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Charlie Chops 1940

Nice deal Jack. So, are you going to bring them around for us all to see?

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

phat rat

Quote from: "rumrumm"I'd be happy if someone deemed my car worthy of a rendering and got the first print.

FWIW, my wife had a champion lhasa apso (she has dogs, I have cars) back in the '70's that appeared on two Hallmark Calendars. She signed a waiver, got a $25.00 check, and several 8X10 color photos. It was the prestige that made it worthwhile. She also sold a young adult male to a company in LA that supplied animals for film and television. He appeared on Dynasty as Alexis's (Joan Collins ) bed dog. I should have been so lucky. LOL!

BED BOY but not BED DOG. I agree about the prestige end of it plus I thought it was a huge compliment.  Charlie, when I get them framed they're going up on the garage wall so come on out and see them.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Congrats on the score....should make for some awesome garage art!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

58 Yeoman

They'd be too nice for my garage; it's a mess.  Be better in the house.  Congratulations!
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil