HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY !!!!!

Started by KustomLincolnLady, November 22, 2005, 08:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

I want to wish Fat Cat and Miss Kitty a very Happy 1st Anniversary!!!!!!!

:wink:

Debb

"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

HotRodLadyCrusr

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

34ford

WOW,time flies when your having fun..  Or as the frog says Times fun when your having flies.

Congratulations and many more happy ones. I think it's our 35th   :shock: this year. Have 6 more months to figure it out for sure   :lol:

SKR8PN

If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"I want to wish Fat Cat and Miss Kitty a very Happy 1st Anniversary!!!!!!!

Debb

Congratulations to the young lovebirds...!!  :D  :D  :D

Watch him like a hawk, Miss Kitty, and don't be afraid to put a boot in his panties if he gets out of line... :)S(

Seriously, here's to many more... :b-d:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Crosley.In.AZ

Congrats!

She would not take my warning to "RUN... save yerself !"  

:arrow:   :wink:   :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Dave

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"I want to wish Fat Cat and Miss Kitty a very Happy 1st Anniversary!!!!!!!

Debb

Wow a year already......................................
CONGRATS.
Dave

Miss Kitty

I just want to thank everyone for their congratulatory notes on our first wedding anniversary. It has been a great year and we are looking forward to many more together.

purplepickup

Congratulations to both of you!  I see Fat Cat still has you listed as a "Sex Symbol" Trinka, so it must be the honeymoon ain't over yet. ~:)
George

Fat Cat

I also wanted to add my Thanks to all of you for the well wishes. I means alot to both of us that we have such wonderful friends took the time to remember our special day.

You guys and gals are the best.

Frank

parklane

Quote from: "Miss Kitty"I just want to thank everyone for their congratulatory notes on our first wedding anniversary. It has been a great year and we are looking forward to many more together.

I guess that means you're still kind of serious on each other??  Congrats

John :D
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

Miss Kitty

Yes, we are still serious on each other.  And, the honeymoon is supposed to end?  Hmmmmm, someone seems to have forgotten to tell Frank that  :wink: