Wagon project back on..but need some info

Started by Gambler, November 22, 2005, 10:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gambler

Hey guys, long time no see. I need some help..need to know the weight of the 195.6 OHV 59 Rambler 6 for shipping purposes..AMC forum was no help. Anyone here know?

Gambler

Quote from: "Gambler"Hey guys, long time no see. I need some help..need to know the weight of the 195.6 OHV 59 Rambler 6 for shipping purposes..AMC forum was no help. Anyone here know?

come onnn, anyone?

slocrow

People are looking Gambler but it's a bit of fact that might not be readily available. How 'bout a wrecking yard call? Seems they might know or have a handle.........Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Gambler

Quote from: "slocrow"People are looking Gambler but it's a bit of fact that might not be readily available. How 'bout a wrecking yard call? Seems they might know or have a handle.........Frank

yeah I know. Mr Mopar gave me this link, may be useful to alot of people:
http://www.241computers.com/ford/ContentExpress20-30-38.html

enjenjo

I don'y know AMC motors exactly, but a 235 Chevy crated ready to ship weighs about 640 lbs. I wouls advise a crate if some kind, otherwise, trucking companies treat used engines as cores, and don't take any pains with them. A cardboard crate on a pallet is fine, as long as the engine is covered. And make sure the engine is securely bolted to the pallet.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.