New Feature on the Board ?????

Started by 34ford, November 02, 2005, 09:14:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

34ford

Is there a new feature on the board or am I just slow in seeing it??   :oops:   Don't want to spoil the suprise if it is new and see how long it takes the rest to see it. :P  Know it hasn't been there in the past. :)

bob

rooster

Charlie Chops 1940

Post popularity??? Never scroll clear down until I started looking at the page.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

34ford

What I noticed was the small colored dots behind peoples names. When a person is on line it is green and when not it is gray. Maybe it's been there and I'm just slow at noticing. I always just saw the names at the top of the forum page as to who was online.

bob

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

Quote from: "34ford"What I noticed was the small colored dots behind peoples names. When a person is on line it is green and when not it is gray. Maybe it's been there and I'm just slow at noticing. I always just saw the names at the top of the forum page as to who was online.
bob
That's so I know if I'm talking or listening. GPster

Crosley.In.AZ

i thought mayb you were talking of the thread message that would pop up when you mouse over the thread list.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Bob K

It's the little file folder in the front of the post description. It will show you the newest post on the thread when you click it. If you mouse over it, it tells you that is what it does

If there are no post's since your last visit, it doesn't show up.

What do I win??

It also doesn't show up if you are the one that made the latest post.

B 8) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

slocrow

We're still on day light savings time?????
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "slocrow"We're still on day light savings time?????

What's an old retired guy care????? :lol:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

slocrow

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"
Quote from: "slocrow"We're still on day light savings time?????

What's an old retired guy care????? :lol:

Yeah old, slow and retired....Which brings up the question are lights timed at 35 also timed for 17&1/2? I want to be one of those guys in the fast lane......(smile).
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Charlie Chops 1940

This is my 6th Saturday this week. In the overall scheme the time of day is irrelevant.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!