Intro

Started by 36couper, March 16, 2004, 02:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

36couper

:shock: Been lurking for a while at RRT. Looks like a great place. Currently a member of other boards but have never given an intro at RRT.
Like many of you, I am a die-hard hot rodder. Have had a few rods over the years; '35 Ford Humpback, 35 Ford 3w coupe, '37 Ford cabriolet, 32 roadster. Current ride is a '36 Ford 5w coupe. Bought it as an original stocker and proceeded to rod the heck out of it. Rebuilt and boxed the chassis, Must II IFS, Ford 9", 454 BBC, 400 Turbo, steelies. Left everything else original intact. Its the ultimate sleeper.  Just put new interior in this winter. Installed seat belts so my kids and I feel safer.
I am also a member of the Roadmates.....one of the oldest car clubs in Canada. We'll be celebrating 50 years in '06.
Honored to say I know hotrodladycruzr and possibly a few others on this board.

Rochie

Hey Al,  
glad you found the RRT.  It's a bit quite as compared to other boards but some of the same people are here.  You're gonna like it
Rochie

Cword

Al
All your '36 needs is salt.
:)
It'd sure look good at Bonneville...

mike
--

Welcome!We won't hold the fact that you know Wayne against you :wink:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

36couper

Quote from: "40"Welcome!We won't hold the fact that you know Wayne against you :wink:
Daryle! Its me......I wondered where you would turn up! What's going on with your '36? Any other new developments in your rodding world?
Mike, yeah, salt on the coupe would be perfect.........not the Southern Ontario kind though.

Al,I'm still plugging away on the 36...actually the painter is the holdup...I have the chassis in my shop ready for the body.I sure wish that I had went the route you did and just driven it with the original paint....I had it together,at one point, and only needed to wire it to put it on the road.I am beginning to think shiny paint is overated. :roll: Missed you in Detroit....wish we could have gotten there a day earlier....hopefully we'll catch up somewhere down the road this summer.You'll like it here,great group of guys and no drama!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"