Show & shine question.....

Started by slocrow, October 17, 2005, 09:44:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slocrow

How do you remove wax from black plastic surround, usually found on newer cars. I got a little over zealous and of course it has now turned white showing what a sloppy job I did. Thanks, Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

enjenjo

Wax and grease remover of course :roll:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

slocrow

Quote from: "enjenjo"Wax and grease remover of course :roll:

You mean it's that simple???????? I was envisioning a tooth brush and some black magic. Thanks.
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Inprimer

Quote from: "slocrow"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Wax and grease remover of course :roll:

You mean it's that simple???????? I was envisioning a tooth brush and some black magic. Thanks.
My kid got wax on the rubber mouldings on the side of his car, the best stuff is orange cleaner  (spray) that you find at the  dollar store ,a little on a rag and it comes right off for a   1.00 $$$  way cheaper that wax removal products IMO

docchevy

My son-in-law uses Simply Green for everything.  They had some water marks on the side of their camper.  He was about to remove the aluminum siding to get rid of the black marks.  The little old lady across the street recommended the green stuff and it took it off in seconds!  Everyone was quite impressed.  And for the tree-huggers in the audience, it is 100% biodegradable!
Remember; Physics explains everything!

Rayvyn

Quote from: "docchevy"My son-in-law uses Simply Green for everything.  They had some water marks on the side of their camper.  He was about to remove the aluminum siding to get rid of the black marks.  The little old lady across the street recommended the green stuff and it took it off in seconds!  Everyone was quite impressed.  And for the tree-huggers in the audience, it is 100% biodegradable!

Hey Boss man...
I went by your car numerous times and hung around for awhile, but no luck seeing you. I figured you must've taken the tour bus to the Hooters museum at the Hard Rock!! :D
You heading over to Daytona next month? :?:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...