FAt cat doesn't love me anymore

Started by Roadstar, November 03, 2005, 09:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadstar

HAHAHA

Ok Frank, what the deal. I can't post a reply or do anything using my AOL browser.

I have been trying to figure out for weeks now. Everytime I try and reply or post knowing I'm logged in I keep getting the log in screen.

I would just get fustrated and give up.

Finally I remembered the hoops you made me jump through to get in to the chat so I tried using the IE browser and this is how I am posting this and how I was finally able to reply to a post.

So what gives, is it me or AOL or what.

I do miss you terribly though :wink:  :lol:

sirstude

It's ALWAYS AOL!!@!@!  

It is the bane of my existance here at work.  Every time one of my remote users install AOL, I end up having to rebuild their machines.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

enjenjo

It's AOL. Part of their Spyware program. Nothing new, I had problems with AOL years ago doing the same thing. I don't know of a way around it outside of using the IE browser like you did today.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Roadstar

Well now It works  using the old WWII era computer I have at work. GO figure.

Well if I have to use the IE from now on I will. I miss not particapating on this board more.

But deep down I have a feeling Far Cat has something to do with this. :lol:

unklian

Fat Cat

It aint me. I haven't been around much myself. Been busy with other activities. As was stated already if the question asked is did something change or is it AOL it is always AOL. I gave up on them about 6 years ago.

Charlie Chops 1940

I agree, try Mozilla Foxfire...I've been using it for over a year. IE sucks.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

I've been thinking about testing the foxfire mozilla stuff.  

not gotten there yet
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

SKR8PN

IE sucks.......
Netscape is a PIG......
Mozilla FireFox   ROCKS!!!
NO popups.......
BUNCHES FASTER>>>>>>>
you will NOT be disapointed
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

slocrow

How can you get all the IE stuff off your machine. When I tried Firefox I had some conflict problems. I now went back to IE and to complicate matters, the Mrs uses Netscape. We're almost down to dial up speed.....
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...