Fall cleanup

Started by enjenjo, October 08, 2005, 06:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Today was the day, we put away all the things that can't be left out over the winter, the boat, the RRT trailer, ect. Took the better part of the day to do it. But we're all battened down for cold weather now, except for winterizing the cars. It never ends.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"Today was the day, we put away all the things that can't be left out over the winter, the boat, the RRT trailer, ect. Took the better part of the day to do it. But we're all battened down for cold weather now, except for winterizing the cars. It never ends.

I need to mow next week again ? I did it last week and it needs it again.. Im ready I guess. Been out bow hunting and the 32 is all shined up waiting for winter and ive just gotta get the bike ready. I havent decided if im gonna leave it in the garage or put it in the shed this winter. It stays cleaned if its in the garage and I keep it heated all winter. I just have to walk around it this winter cause ive got the kids huge snapon roll away in garage now and its in the bikes spot. Oh well im having fun hunting and we dragged out a nice 7 point this morning but it wasnt mine :( . Ive been seeing deer though and ive lost one arrow already :lol: ... Where did summer go :?:
One more race weekend then ill really be ready. Next weekend at winchester they are running usac sprints and we plan on being there...
Dave

parklane

I just have to walk around it this winter cause i've got the kids huge snapon roll away in garage now and its in the bikes spot.Dave[/quote]

Hey Dave...if you need the room for the bike, I'll be happy to store the roll away at my place for you. :lol:  :lol: Just a thought.

John
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

Crosley.In.AZ

heck , I thought mayb enjenjo was going to take his pre-winter bath.  :shock:

I can not imagine putting stuff away for the winter.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Rayvyn

Quote from: "enjenjo"Today was the day, we put away all the things that can't be left out over the winter, the boat, the RRT trailer, ect. Took the better part of the day to do it. But we're all battened down for cold weather now, except for winterizing the cars. It never ends.

Winter?
What's Winter??
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

SKR8PN

NOOOOOOOOO..........it's to SOON for doin' winter stuff!! Willy and I are STILL pulling 'maters off the vines :lol:   Actually,as soon as it dries up a bit,I have to get the tomatoe cages out of the garden so I can get it tilled,then I need to winterize the Sea-Doo's and get them over to the storage place..........
THEN I will have enough room in the shop to start working on the race car! :lol:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

phat46

I just realised what time of the year it was here too. It has been sooo nice lately that we have slacked off on winter preps. For a few days it was too hot to hunt. It finally switched to fall weather on Friday, cool crisp nights now. :D  I have to get the front windows done at my daughters old house. We tore out the entire front window, actually six separate widows, this summer and duplicated the the old frame with new Douglas Fir, just like the original. Now all the sashes have to be stripped of  about twenty coats of paint and refinished. Of course several were rotted beyond repair. so new sashes are being built now. Winter weather is coming soon so i have to keep at this till it's done. Then off to deer camp, that starts all the winter fun for me!!!!

Mr Cool

You guys are living on the wrond end of the planet, summer is coming.  :wink:
Its time to pull the car out of the garage and start driving it.  :lol:  :lol:
Well it is here anyway.  8)  8)  8)
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.