Hey WZ

Started by Kctom, September 24, 2005, 06:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kctom

Do you have the dates for the Carthage car show, and are you going John?

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "Kctom1"Do you have the dates for the Carthage car show, and are you going John?

Maple Leaf show at Carthage, MO is always the third weekend in October.  The following day (Sunday) is the Rebels show at Miami, OK.  We will have the # 974 Bonneville car at both.  Today and tomorrow it is at Arkansas City, Kansas.  Hooley put the old alcohol motor in the car so he can drive it into the shows.

I guess this means you are on the road and driving your new ride.  You have been awful quiet.  How about a picture.

I figured you were at the Greedys Guys show today.

Come and stay for the weekend.  The last Joplin Cruise night is the same Saturday night.  

http://purplesagetradingpost.com/sumner/hooley/hooley-2005.html
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Kctom

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"
Quote from: "Kctom1"Do you have the dates for the Carthage car show, and are you going John?

Maple Leaf show at Carthage, MO is always the third weekend in October.  The following day (Sunday) is the Rebels show at Miami, OK.  We will have the # 974 Bonneville car at both.  Today and tomorrow it is at Arkansas City, Kansas.  Hooley put the old alcohol motor in the car so he can drive it into the shows.

I guess this means you are on the road and driving your new ride.  You have been awful quiet.  How about a picture.

I figured you were at the Greedys Guys show today.

Come and stay for the weekend.  The last Joplin Cruise night is the same Saturday night.  

Greedy Guys is about right. Kinda a one man protest with me. Don't care  to pay $50.00 to show my car so they can make a couple hundred grand. Will see you a Maple Leaf.
TOM

http://purplesagetradingpost.com/sumner/hooley/hooley-2005.html