Dolphin Gauges

Started by Dusty, September 12, 2005, 10:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusty

The Speedometer in my '38 Chevy Coupe was purchased in 2002, from Dolphin Gauges.  At 38 miles the Odometer quit.  Last month the MPH quit.... I called Dolphin to see about repairs because I had the White gauges with the Black needles, and they are not made anymore.  I talked to the new Owner...His name is Sean...In 24 hours I had a new speedo. He sent it overnight from Fla to Tex.,  No charge, and no return on the old one.  He said he is trying to correct some of the bad PR created by previous owners.  I thought it was a very good gesture, as he took my word for the faulty Speedo... Just thought you Guy's might like to know that some companies still have Customer Service that works...
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas
THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE

enjenjo

I have gotten excellent service from Dolphin too. Last year I needed a clock to match a set of gauges I had, they didn't make one like I needed, but they sent me the parts at no charge, so I could make up one myself.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Ed ke6bnl

I have Dophin guages and they are still in the box new may not be installed for another year, good to hear they are good people I have had part new and not installed for a year to be found defective and I am stuck with the bad part. Ed ke6bnl
1948 F3, parts
1950 F1 SteetRod,
1949 F1 V8 flathead stocker
1948 F6 V8 SBC,
1953 Chevy 3100 AD pu future project& 85 s10 longbed for chassis
1972 Chopped El Camino daily driver
1968 Mustang Coupe
1998.5 Dodge 4x4 cummins 4door, 35"bfg,

Charlie Chops 1940

Aren't we all the procrastinators...I've got a full set new in the box waiting to go in a to be costructed new dash for the '40. Hope they work.

You wanna post the phone number and name for them?

Any of Katrina get up your way Ben?

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!