I'm still here

Started by Olderndirt2, September 11, 2005, 12:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olderndirt2

Bruce Dorsi

Hi, Whitey!

I'm glad to see our resident elder is still around!

I hope all is well in your world.

~~~~Bruce
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

Olderndirt2

Quote from: "Bruce Dorsi"Hi, Whitey!

I'm glad to see our resident elder is still around!

I hope all is well in your world.

~~~~Bruce

Hi, Brucester!

Thought I might get a reaction from you. Thanks!

Everythings fine here. We're still driving  "Ruby", our '40 Ford coupe and having a blast. Planning on going on a 21 day Panama Canal cruise out of San Diego early next year.

How you and your lil' bride are doing well.

Regards!

exsedan

Been a long time fer bofus........jb exsedan

phat rat

Quote from: "exsedan"Been a long time fer bofus........jb exsedan

John, haven't seen you around here in awhile. Do you still live in the same place? Bob K and I are going to be over your way on the way home from Ego-rama. Thought we might stop in if your going to be there around the 5th-9th of Oct
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

exsedan

Yup, still in the same place. I'm about 35 miles south of Ash Fork, Az, and about 3 miles off of Hwy 89. All paved roads. I will be working on the 8th. Let me know more details as things get nearer to the timeframe. .......jb

Olderndirt2

Quote from: "exsedan"Been a long time fer bofus........jb exsedan

Hey, EX!

Still have the p/u? I seem to remember that you were gonna put it on the market.

Be careful out there!

phat rat

Quote from: "exsedan"Yup, still in the same place. I'm about 35 miles south of Ash Fork, Az, and about 3 miles off of Hwy 89. All paved roads. I will be working on the 8th. Let me know more details as things get nearer to the timeframe. .......jb

Yes I remember how too get there. Maybe you've forgotten but I was there about 4 years ago and you took me over to your buddies house that has the Pontiac or Olds collection.  Will probably come up from Wickenburg as I want to run over to Sedona via Jerome and then up to Flag.

exsedan

Just keep me posted. I have to work a couple hours on the afternoon of the 7th and all day the 8th. Otherwise wide open......jb

phat rat

Quote from: "exsedan"Just keep me posted. I have to work a couple hours on the afternoon of the 7th and all day the 8th. Otherwise wide open......jb

John, I don't have your ph# anymore, how about sending it to me in a PM?