Looavul

Started by Slick 50, March 13, 2004, 04:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slick 50

We made our reservations for the nats in Looavul today.

The B&B we usually where we usually stay was sold so we had to pick another place. We're keeping our fingers crossed. Is it too early to start getting excited?

I'm looking forward to some tasty BBQ from the official RRT Gormet Cooking Machine. :lol:
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

midnight sun

Quote from: "Slick 50"We made our reservations for the nats in Looavul today.

The B&B we usually where we usually stay was sold so we had to pick another place. We're keeping our fingers crossed. Is it too early to start getting excited?

Hey hope we didnt take your spot.  We are staying at the Pinecrest.  If we did its your fault cuz if I remember correctly, you are the one that said how cool it was.

Later :b-d:
How can there be "self help" groups :?:

Slick 50

Quote from: Hey hope we didnt take your spot.  We are staying at the Pinecrest.  If we did its your fault cuz if I remember correctly, you are the one that said how cool it was.

Awww MAN!!! So, you're the ones!!!

Actually we stayed at the Inn At the Park, but we booked this time at the Central Park B&B which is around the corner.

Pinecrest looks nice too. I'm sure you will enjoy it. It's tough to get to the show early though because they make such scrumptious breakfasts and I'm not going to pass it by for an overpriced breakfast burrito. :lol:
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

Dolly

Anythings better than being dumped and left for dead ina miserable poorly lit parking lot on a cold and stormy night!   :cry:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.