Is it my computor or yours?

Started by GPster, September 10, 2005, 08:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

This morning I typed a responce to my original question that was labeled Denise. Normally when I do this it brings the topic back to the top as a reminder. I was hoping to get an update on that situation. I registered my reply by time and date but left it where it was after yesterdays topics and Thursdays topics and replies. The board seemed funny last night in that a lot of people where shown visiting the site but noone seemed to be making any comment. I've also noticed that av8 (doesn't he use caps AV8 ?) is on the board every time I check like he's not logging out or he's stuck here. Also one time last night on top of the page where our sponcers are listed there was one that I've never seen before. It was one of the servers (AOL?), it was more like a POP UP and I wondered what was happening there?GPster

Fat Cat

There are also no ads on the site that would pop up. The only pop ups on the site are the birthday announcement and the new message announcement. If you are seeing pop ups it is on your computer.

GPster