Wauseon cruise in

Started by enjenjo, August 16, 2005, 10:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

There is a cruise in tonight in Wauseon ohio, should be about 700 cars there. Car Craft covered it last year. 6 to 9 pm.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

48ford

Quote from: "enjenjo"There is a cruise in tonight in Wauseon ohio, should be about 700 cars there. Car Craft covered it last year. 6 to 9 pm.
Just got home ,they had 640 cars,nice show

enjenjo

I went up for a couple hours. Had a good time. This is the first one I made this year.

Crosley.In.AZ

I hope you did not miss the yearly Crosley national meet in july at the fair grounds in Wauseon.

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

I Went again this year. A lot of strange stuff to see there. Crosley Outboard motors, Fuel injection, six cylinder Crosleys, last year the racer that was killed at B'ville sunday had his car there. I talked to him for some time. * shame.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"I Went again this year. A lot of strange stuff to see there. Crosley Outboard motors, Fuel injection, six cylinder Crosleys, last year the racer that was killed at B'ville sunday had his car there. I talked to him for some time. * shame.

the car sure looks like a Honda to me. The fellow I chatted with at the motel 6 said it was a Honda.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Ok, I must have the wrong guy. I thought it was the yellow Crosley that wrecked