Lake Bonneville!

Started by fastnlo, August 19, 2005, 04:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastnlo

Well I made to Bonneville as planned Wednesday the 17th.. to my surprise it had come a storm the night before and the track looked like a lake!! I did get to talk to several guys.. including Tom Burkland and his dad.. great people!!! Here's a couple of pictures of Lake Bonneville..

Fastnlo

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "fastnlo"Well I made to Bonneville as planned Wednesday the 17th.. to my surprise it had come a storm the night before and the track looked like a lake!! I did get to talk to several guys.. including Tom Burkland and his dad.. great people!!! Here's a couple of pictures of Lake Bonneville..

Fastnlo

We left Tuesday morning as it started to rain.  I would like to see those pictures.  Why not add them to your post?
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

fastnlo

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"
Quote from: "fastnlo"Well I made to Bonneville as planned Wednesday the 17th.. to my surprise it had come a storm the night before and the track looked like a lake!! I did get to talk to several guys.. including Tom Burkland and his dad.. great people!!! Here's a couple of pictures of Lake Bonneville..

Fastnlo

We left Tuesday morning as it started to rain.  I would like to see those pictures.  Why not add them to your post?

I did add them or should I say browsed through my Bonneville pics and attached 2 pictures but to my surprise they weren't there! Apparently they were a little to large. I just joined and didn't realize how the system works.