Well im not at louisville!

Started by Dave, August 03, 2005, 04:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

installing a new furnace here at the house and im about done ive got the central air running now cause its hotter that you know what here. Sue flew to washington state this am with my help as a driver to the airport to go see the oldest daughter.  Im on vacation but it dont seem like it ? The youngest daughter went with sue and the oil needs changing in her car ( humm really) and i get to do it with sues car and my truck. Im gonna try and make the car show at MIS saturday then sprint car races sat nite. Id really like to be in seattle (micro brewerys and kick * beer)but i cant take 4 women for a week  :D Im gonna miss the louisville party its always fun.....................
Dave
ps; got my buddys 30 A comming back again tonite and the air is on in the garage :lol:

phat rat

and i get to do it with sues car and my truck.

Doing it with Sues car and your truck doesn't sound normal :roll:  :roll: . Sounds kinda kinky
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Carps

I share your pain.

However. here it's colder than Alaska in December.  Upside is although I'm on vacation I don't have to get kinky with the cars and trucks.  

Hopefully next week will finally see a registration label on the Humpy.  taken longer than anticipated, mainly coz every bit of rubber on the thing was pretty much rotten and had to be replaced.  And then there's the repairs to the world's greatest mechanic's scre ups with the cut wiring and other weird stuff he did to make the car more unroadworthy.

Of course I've been preoccupied with some other issues which haven't helped in the speed department.

best news is, I'll have my long distance wings back next year.  Bad news is, the board have decided on a mid August launch for my pet project.  Considering it will be a global launch of the new car, it's probably not a good carreer move to take vacation.  

So what's happening March thru June that a good ole Aussie boy might enjoy?
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Carps

I share your pain.

However. here it's colder than Alaska in December.  Upside is although I too am on vacation, I don't have to get kinky with the cars and trucks.  

Hopefully next week will finally see a registration label on the Humpy.  taken longer than anticipated, mainly coz every bit of rubber on the thing was pretty much rotten and had to be replaced.  And then there's the repairs to the world's greatest mechanic's scre ups with the cut wiring and other weird stuff he did to make the car more unroadworthy.

Of course I've been preoccupied with some other issues which haven't helped in the speed department.

best news is, I'll have my long distance wings back next year.  Bad news is, the board have decided on a mid August launch for my pet project.  Considering it will be a global launch of the new car, it's probably not a good carreer move to take vacation.  

So what's happening March thru June that a good ole Aussie boy might enjoy?
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.