Junkyard Crawl Planned for this Saturday in Kzoo, MI

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, July 18, 2005, 09:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

One of the HAMB guys is taking a bunch of us to a junkyard in Kzoo, MI and I thought I'd post the link here incase some of you western Michigan RRTers didn't see the post over there.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62628
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

purplepickup

Oh no....our little secret place has been discovered :shock:....one of the few that hasn't been crushed yet.
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

Together "we" can save everything in it!!! :wink:

I hope you can make it George.  Would be nice to see you again. 8)

purplepickup

I might be able to if I have time.  Right now I'm getting everything around to sell my sedan at Louisville.  I've got parts everywhere so it might take some doing to get it all together into a sellable pile. :?
George

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

Quote from: "enjenjo"So you are going to Louisville then?
I hope to. I need to sell some things.  Between a busy work schedule and some life situations to deal with, I'm not sure yet if I can go tho.   :(

I've been in your neck of the woods since Sunday...had some work stuff in Cleveland all week.  Had a black on black Dodge Magnum wagon rental car (looked like a gangster car) and got around quite a bit.  Ohio isn't as bad as everyone says :wink:
George

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"One of the HAMB guys is taking a bunch of us to a junkyard in Kzoo, MI and I thought I'd post the link here incase some of you western Michigan RRTers didn't see the post over there.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62628

Looks like im going to have to pass. I will be in kzoo early in the morning picking up a furnace for the house here but as the rest of the summer has been stuff has come up. I was going to offer my truck to trans port any parts that couldnt be hauled, at least back to jackson but it dont look like its going to work :cry: ... Oh well thats why they call me lucky. Also im bordering on pneumonia again. Seems like I get it every year the weather is like this. Went to the doc got drugs but im feeling like dog doo  :) . Ill live but it sucks.
Dave

Roadstar

I'm taking my Roadster so it will probably rain :lol:

Oh yeah, first dibs on all the 32 Ford parts :wink:  :P

parklane

How far is kzoo from Jackson? :?  then it gives me an idea how far it is from home. If I can't make it, can someone keep an eye out for 55-56 Ford wagon parts ie upper & lower tailgates??
John
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "parklane"How far is kzoo from Jackson? :?  

Approx 45-60 minutes

Charlie Chops 1940

If that guy, Roadster is coming I'll be there...been wanting to meet him.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

HotRodLadyCrusr

slocrow

Thanks for the link, D. I went out Sat too except your yard looks better (older) then my yard................Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

enjenjo

It was fun , I'll go back. I think Charlie was there, I saw his car anyway, But never saw him. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

When I got done I ran over to Georges in Battle Creek. We had bought some insulation together but we'd never had a chance to split it up til now.

Plus I was giving the new radiator shroud a good road test. Looks like it'll help.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!