Few Changes Downunder

Started by TJ's Dad, July 08, 2005, 06:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ's Dad

G'day all , i dont get over here as much as I'd like these days but things are moving along nicely in Oz. On the Ozrodders.com forum i'm now known by my real name 'Mike' , we have formed Australia's first ever 'on line' Club ...Oz-E-Rodders came into existence on July 1 with Choco as our founding Prez, we had a steering commitee consisting of Dave Halfdone & Choco press all the right buttons to get us on track.

I still try n drop by here every day or so as your kindness to us during our time of need will never be forgotten , you guys are more than welcome to call in on us for a bit of Aussie hospitality.

Membership of the club is open to all with an interest in Hotrods & Kustoms.. you're all welcome to apply.

I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

Carps

Just don't get upset if any of us appear 'snitchy' we're not really, although Enjenjo might have that effect, specially if he's nekkid when he arrives.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Mr Cool

Quote from: "TJ's Dad"Oz-E-Rodders came into existence on July 1 with Choco as our founding Prez, we had a steering commitee consisting of Dave Halfdone & Choco press all the right buttons to get us on track.
Not entirely corrent anymore......
Im now on the committee replacing halfdumb.
I still try n drop by here every day or so as your kindness to us during our time of need will never be forgotten , you guys are more than welcome to call in on us for a bit of Aussie hospitality.
Ditto from me, usually once or twice a week.
Membership of the club is open to all with an interest in Hotrods & Kustoms.. you're all welcome to apply.

An aussie on-line hotrod club with international members? Now that would create some thinking in the ASRF wouldnt it....  :D  Especially considering most of the state reps wouldnt know how to even turn on a computer.  :roll:
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

sal37

.[/quote]
An aussie on-line hotrod club with international members? Now that would create some thinking in the ASRF wouldnt it....  [/quote]

I don't recall that section in the club constitution!! But I guess it would work.

Steve

Mr Cool

Quote from: "sal37".
An aussie on-line hotrod club with international members? Now that would create some thinking in the ASRF wouldnt it....  

I don't recall that section in the club constitution!! But I guess it would work.

Steve
As far as I can tell there is nothing to prevent members from O.S. joining up.
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

rx4ord

Tomslik is paying us a visit.Why dontcha all comeondown.Give us some grits.Gave
When I was young I went hard and fast.Now I\'m old I still go hard, only slower