Aussie Kustom

Started by Jimbob, July 08, 2005, 04:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbob

Hi all, been a while since I posted here, but thort I might drop a line with my latest purchase...

A mate has been working on this, but got bored and asked if I wanted it.

Was made from a 1956 Vauxhall Velox more door, set up to run a Holden (GM) 186 inline six. Plans are for a 50's style 2 tone Kustom for my wife.

enjenjo

Someone spent a lot of time there, and it looks like decent work.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Brootal

Wow! I would've never guessed it was a Vauxhall. Would be a cool thing with that running gear and although it's got the look of a '50s custom, it wouldn't be as big. Perfect car for the missus. :)
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

47wood

That'll make a cool ride ...even with the steering wheel on the wrong side.  Now get to work on it and keep posting update pics to encourage the rest of us.  Whew, it was 94 in Little Rock today with the humidity 85% ...the big fan helped some since I don't have airconditioning in the shop. Thanks for sharing.  Cal   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

revhed

These make a cool custom alright. Theres one here in NZ that when photographed looks like a 49 merc, untill someone stands next to it and its about 3/4 size but still way cool.It has FJ Holden front guards grafted onto it as well. All the best with your project,you have a good start there. :wink:

Crosley.In.AZ

looks like someone did plenty of the hard work already.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)