B.O.B & P.S. were here....

Started by 1FATGMC, June 29, 2005, 05:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FATGMC

Burn Out Bob and Peggy Sue spent the night in Blanding.  Julie and I got to spend a couple hours with them last night and got to see them take off this morning.

What a nice couple and one of the prettiest cars I've seen in a while.  It sits just right.  

(It is the roadster with the whitewalls in the middle of the picture--the picture was taken by George, one of our staff photographers  :wink: )  

They had a hood latch fail and the hood came off going across the Navajo Nation south of us. He was able to hold it back on with some bailing wire he found along side the road (no joke)  :-o .  He bought some bunge straps here and wrapped them around the hood also.  He didn't want to mess with it more than that until he gets home.

Home in Oregon will be a ways down the road as they are on their way to Pennsylvania to visit a daughter and then home to Oregon.  They are taking the back roads and just doing 200-400 miles a day and having fun.

Anyway they said to say hi to everyone.

c ya, Sum

nomobux

Quote from: "1FATGMC"Burn Out Bob and Peggy Sue spent the night in Blanding.  Julie and I got to spend a couple hours with them last night and got to see them take off this morning.

What a nice couple and one of the prettiest cars I've seen in a while.  It sits just right.  

(It is the roadster with the whitewalls in the middle of the picture--the picture was taken by George, one of our staff photographers  :wink: )  

They had a hood latch fail and the hood came off going across the Navajo Nation south of us. He was able to hold it back on with some bailing wire he found along side the road (no joke)  :-o .  He bought some bunge straps here and wrapped them around the hood also.  He didn't want to mess with it more than that until he gets home.

Home in Oregon will be a ways down the road as they are on their way to Pennsylvania to visit a daughter and then home to Oregon.  They are taking the back roads and just doing 200-400 miles a day and having fun.

Anyway they said to say hi to everyone.

c ya, Sum

I met B.O.B & P.S. about 4 years ago in Wenatchee Wa. Great people 'cept he about broke my * hand shaken. What a grip!! Then he stopped by last year on his way to Alaska. Anyone see's him down the road, tell him Lloyd won the trans and GM crate last wk-end at the Apple Run.
:b-d:  \" I GOTTS NOMOBUX \" :b-d: