Checkin' in to keep active

Started by DDuarte, June 27, 2005, 12:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DDuarte

Been awhile since I have been here and good reason I guess, My wife of 43 years has terminal cancer and have been taking care of her for the past year never really not knowing when the end will be, she is doing well and hooked to a morphine pump 24/7. Then I found out I have prostate cancer and dealing with that and trying to get it removed has been a whole nother story. In the mean time still find time to ad miles to the Roadster and enjoy cruzin.
Still read the posts though and enjoy.
Have a great summer
Ed
Built Ford Tuff with Chevy Stuff

Slick 50

Hi Ed,
It's great to hear from you although the news could be better. :(
I guess it's just a day to day thing and spending time together seems like the right thing to do. Our prayers are with you.
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

Sorry to hear the news,sounds like you have your priorities in order....take care!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

HotRodLadyCrusr

Sorry to hear the news.  My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

47wood

Ed,  You and your wife are in our prayers.  God Bless You,  Cal
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

Dave

Quote from: "DDuarte"Been awhile since I have been here and good reason I guess, My wife of 43 years has terminal cancer and have been taking care of her for the past year never really not knowing when the end will be, she is doing well and hooked to a morphine pump 24/7. Then I found out I have prostate cancer and dealing with that and trying to get it removed has been a whole nother story. In the mean time still find time to ad miles to the Roadster and enjoy cruzin.
Still read the posts though and enjoy.
Have a great summer
Ed
Built Ford Tuff with Chevy Stuff

Wondered what was up ED... Sue is going to be in seattle in august but I backed out cause I just dont want to spend a week up there with 4 women :lol:
Were praying for both of you here. Ive still got the ham junk hooked up how bout you.
Dave

Carps

I'm with everybody else here Ed, look after youself first and formost, so you can look after those you love most.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Crosley.In.AZ

Ed,

Sorry to hear of the medical troubles.  

Family comes first!

Take care.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

nomobux

Ed ... Hang in there bud. Still blowin here in E'burg. Did ya get the wheels on I gave ya ?
:b-d:  \" I GOTTS NOMOBUX \" :b-d:

jaybee

Take care of what's important first, you know we'll be here.  You'll be in my thoughts.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

trackster

You both are in my thoughts and prayers. God bless.  

trackster
I am CDO, kinda like OCD, but in alphabetical order, like it should be!