Reddo Intro.

Started by Reddo, June 25, 2005, 09:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reddo

Hi, sorry for not showing my face on this forum earlier, but here goes.
I work at a trade school and have a trade background, have had Classic Chevs since the early 70's and Pre '49 Hot Rods have been a major distraction for as long as I can remember.
Met some of you guys last year at the Louisville Nationals while touring with Choco, GT28a and our better halves, really can't thank you enough for your welcome and warm hospitality (really enjoyed the bbq) the memories of the Nationals and your friendly country will stay with us forever.
We have in our garage a 1929 Model A Standard Coupe 350/350 independent front and rear 4 wheel disc brakes. 1956 Chevrolet 210, 4 door wagon  ex. Magic Mufflers shop car number 36 still in original paint and signage would love information on this wagon. Since this car is in very good condition I believe it must have come from one of your drier states. It has been converted right hand drive and power disc brakes and would also appreciate feedback on whether it is worth leaving this car with it's Magic Muffler identity  in what must be a small number remaining Magic Muffler cars. I know that 4 door wagons aren't rare in the states but we only have a small number that have been imported in the last 10 years or so. Also have a 1972 Holden Monaro Coupe V8 auto (Australian GM) I think these share some resemblance to a Pontiac Coupe around the same era.
I will try and post some pictures on Members Rides in the coming weeks.
 Cheers Reddo.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
This life might not be the party we asked for
but while we\'re here we may as well dance.

MrMopar64

Quote from: "Reddo"1956 Chevrolet 210, 4 door wagon  ex. Magic Mufflers shop car number 36 still in original paint and signage would love information on this wagon. Since this car is in very good condition I believe it must have come from one of your drier states. It has been converted right hand drive and power disc brakes and would also appreciate feedback on whether it is worth leaving this car with it's Magic Muffler identity  in what must be a small number remaining Magic Muffler cars. I know that 4 door wagons aren't rare in the states but we only have a small number that have been imported in the last 10 years or so.

Check with these guys....... Ca would make it dry  :wink:

Magic Muffler
5960 Van Nuys Blvd.
Van Nuys, CA 91411
(818) 781-2810

Magic Muffler & Brakes  
2001 Ventura Blvd,  Camarillo, CA 93010
805 484-5883  

Magic Muffler & Brakes  
886 E Los Angeles Ave,  Simi Valley, CA 93065
805 526-0792

Magic Muffler  
399 E Thousand Oaks Blvd,  Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
805 496-2436

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

47wood

Welcome to the RRT!  Look forward to seeing some pics of those nice rides.  Cal   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

choco

This is Reddo....

Why do I do this?
Because I can.....!  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Frank Choco Munday, Technical Author
Hot Rod Handbooks

Welcome! We met in Loiusville.....You were hanging out with an old crocodile wrestler as I recall :lol:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Reddo

Why do I do this?
Because I can.....!  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:[/quote]

Very tough question :( spite, belittle, humiliate, embarrass, subdue, grandstand, take control. Beats me!!

Reddo

Quote from: "40"Welcome! We met in Loiusville.....You were hanging out with an old crocodile wrestler as I recall :lol:

Thanks 40 I appreciate the welcome. Don't know about the crocodile wrestler, sometimes I think he is lower than a crocodile's belly.
Regards Reddo

choco

Quote from: "Reddo"Thanks 40 I appreciate the welcome. Don't know about the crocodile wrestler, sometimes I think he is lower than a crocodile's belly.

Some people can be so cruel.
Frank Choco Munday, Technical Author
Hot Rod Handbooks

Fat Cat

Quote from: "choco"
Quote from: "Reddo"Thanks 40 I appreciate the welcome. Don't know about the crocodile wrestler, sometimes I think he is lower than a crocodile's belly.

And oddly enough it can be at the right time to the right people.  :lol:

Carps

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "choco"

And oddly enough it can be at the right time to the right people.  :lol:

Only lizard I ever heard he was 'wrestling' could never be called a crocodile.  A croc maybe, but usually it's just laughed at.

And if he don't stop he'll go blind!    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.