Burn out Bob - I need an email address

Started by purplepickup, June 24, 2005, 02:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

I took a couple of pictures that I was going to send your way but the email address I've got doesn't work.  I saw your car parked at the Roadster show but didn't see you.  It was nice meeting you and talking.....even tho you had your bullcrap protector on some of the time. :wink:
George

Crosley.In.AZ

B-O-B sent me his email addy to forward to you george... I have forwarded it to you via email from this board

Quote from: "purplepickup"I took a couple of pictures that I was going to send your way but the email address I've got doesn't work.  I saw your car parked at the Roadster show but didn't see you.  It was nice meeting you and talking.....even tho you had your bullcrap protector on some of the time. :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

purplepickup

I found a card he gave me and it had the same addy on it.  Duhh on me :oops:

Bob, here's the pic your wife wanted at J&B's where they had the 6 egg omlettes (first day's breakfast).

And a pic at the Roadster show..

I'll send you the high resolution pics Bob.
George

moparrodder

Quote from: "purplepickup"I took a couple of pictures that I was going to send your way but the email address I've got doesn't work.  I saw your car parked at the Roadster show but didn't see you.  It was nice meeting you and talking.....even tho you had your bullcrap protector on some of the time. :wink:

George ,  That roadster of Bob's is an awesome ride!!  I had the good fortune to see it in person a few years back at Lincoln Nebraska when Americruse was there and the boys and I met Bob and his wife, boy what a nice couple and never a dull moment, but I thought Bob said that bs protector was for his wife when they were cruzin on the big road  :lol:   Anyway here is a shot of it in Lincoln back in I think 2002. I know the quality is a bit grainy, but I'm still learnin to post pics :roll:  I'll get it right some day.    Bill

Grandadeo

Bob and Mrs. Bob were heading to PA and other points east after the Roadster Show.  I guess they're still on the on the move ENJOYING the northeastern roads.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50