1966 twin turbo nova

Started by jarhead74, June 21, 2005, 04:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead74

we are currently building a 66 nova with a gale banks twin turbo !!!!!!go here to see pics  WWW.RE*********.COM and scroll down the right side of the homepage until you see "project 66 nova"  thanks to everyone who stops by and takes a look,leave a post on here to tell us what you think so far

1FATGMC

Quote from: "jarhead74"tell us what you think so far

What I think is that you are spamming us.  You didn't fill out a profile or introduce yourself and this is your one and only post.  Looks like you just want us to look at your site, which I didn't.

Too bad since I like turbo cars,

Sum

EMSjunkie

I gotta agree with Sum, looks and smells
like spam to me.  :evil:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dusty

It looks like he's seeking sponsors...If you follow his site, he is gathering sponsors, and is asking if your product is good enough to to be on his ride....

Sumpin smells!!!
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas
THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE

tomslik

Quote from: "jarhead74"we are currently building a 66 nova with a gale banks twin turbo !!!!!!go here to see pics  WWW.RE*********G.COM and scroll down the right side of the homepage until you see "project 66 nova"  thanks to everyone who stops by and takes a look,leave a post on here to tell us what you think so far

"Do you want to be apart of this project are your products good enough to be on this ride? If you think so e-mail me and let's talk."

ain't YOU special.....
being that * particular about wanting donations,er, "sponsers"
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "jarhead74"we are currently building a 66 nova with a gale banks twin turbo !!!!!!go here to see pics  WWW.RE*********.COM and scroll down the right side of the homepage until you see "project 66 nova"  thanks to everyone who stops by and takes a look,leave a post on here to tell us what you think so far

I edited the URL since I have the same thinking  you guys do.

chances are I will ask fatcat or enjenjo to remove his ID from the list if he does not respond further.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

jarhead74

easy fellas!!!i am just doing some introductions about the car on some enthusiast sites NOT SPAMMING!!!especiaaly since i dont know the difference between "spamming" and just putting up the website for you to view.as far as "sponsors"the gentlemen that are building the car,they have been in the business at least as long as ive been alive,so im not sure about the hunting for sponsors is what it seemed.all im trying to do is get feedback on the car as it is right now,and as "enthusiasts"what better place than the internet since i dont have your guys phone numbers to tell you about it

1FATGMC

Quote from: "jarhead74"easy fellas!!!i am just doing some introductions about the car on some enthusiast sites NOT SPAMMING!!!especiaaly since i dont know the difference between "spamming" and just putting up the website for you to view.as far as "sponsors"the gentlemen that are building the car,they have been in the business at least as long as ive been alive,so im not sure about the hunting for sponsors is what it seemed.all im trying to do is get feedback on the car as it is right now,and as "enthusiasts"what better place than the internet since i dont have your guys phone numbers to tell you about it

Personally I'll be impressed if you are contributing to this board a month or year from now.  

Good luck on your project,

Sum

Crosley.In.AZ

We do understand that you ( jarhead74) do not know the difference in spamming and posting a web site for a car you ain;t building.

Quoteenthusiast sites
there is a couple of words I simply do not hear much any more
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)