I can make vin tags

Started by Rat Rod Mac, September 11, 2005, 10:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rat Rod Mac

I have noticed that some of you guys are looking for a way to attach a vin number to your cars. I can perform that service. I don't know if this is considered spam or not and if the two Franks want to delete this post go right ahead. I have been stamping tags for quite a while now and the reason I got into it is because I ran into the same problem when I built my '32. It's not like I'm getting rich, not at $10.00 a pop. LOL. I just do it as a service to the rodding community. I'm enclosing a photo and a letter of description in case anyone is interested. Thank you, Scott     a.k.a.  Rat Rod Mac

Here is how I have it set up.

1)   Standard kit --  One tag with two holes punched in it for screws or rivets and your number stamped on it. $10.00.      

2) Middle kit--  The stamped tag along with two stainless screws and an allen wrench for $15.00.

3) Deluxe kit--  Same as above plus a tap drill and tap.  $30.00.

At this time I have only the one style tag and it will take up to 13 numbers or letters.

Attached is a photo of the tag kits.

An added plus,,  shipping is included in the prices listed.

If interested this is how to obtain one.... Send a money order for the amount of the kit you wish to purchase along with your name and address and a piece of paper with the vin number on it EXACTLY the way you want it stamped.  To  
                                    Scott McCreery
                                    9341 French Hill Road
                                    Bolivar, Ohio 44612

Dave

Quote from: "Rat Rod Mac"I have noticed that some of you guys are looking for a way to attach a vin number to your cars. I can perform that service. I don't know if this is considered spam or not and if the two Franks want to delete this post go right ahead. I have been stamping tags for quite a while now and the reason I got into it is because I ran into the same problem when I built my '32. It's not like I'm getting rich, not at $10.00 a pop. LOL. I just do it as a service to the rodding community. I'm enclosing a photo and a letter of description in case anyone is interested. Thank you, Scott     a.k.a.  Rat Rod Mac

Here is how I have it set up.

1)   Standard kit --  One tag with two holes punched in it for screws or rivets and your number stamped on it. $10.00.      

2) Middle kit--  The stamped tag along with two stainless screws and an allen wrench for $15.00.

3) Deluxe kit--  Same as above plus a tap drill and tap.  $30.00.

At this time I have only the one style tag and it will take up to 13 numbers or letters.

Attached is a photo of the tag kits.

An added plus,,  shipping is included in the prices listed.

If interested this is how to obtain one.... Send a money order for the amount of the kit you wish to purchase along with your name and address and a piece of paper with the vin number on it EXACTLY the way you want it stamped.  To  
                                    Scott McCreery
                                    9341 French Hill Road
                                    Bolivar, Ohio 44612

Just what im looking for Scott.
Ill get a M/O out to you for a couple of them this week.
I made a funky one for the 32 and it works but I need sumpin a little nicer and I want to add one to the frame also. Ive seen the other ones with all the fancy who built it what it is etc etc and they arent for me I need the basic ones just like your making.
Dave

EMSjunkie

The check will be in the mail shortly.

Thanks for the post.  :D

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"The check will be in the mail shortly.

Thanks for the post.  :D  

Vance

I pm'd him im in too..... Should we have Fat Cat check his credintals  
:?: Do a credit check ... BBB maybe... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
Just Kiddin
I think its great he told us about it here. Ive been looking for a while although it hasnt been at the top of my list but something I needed.
Dave

EMSjunkie

Yeah, me too Dave, I'm trying to stop a problem
before it gets started.  :roll:

time will tell.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****