Finally made it.

Started by Rat Rod Mac, June 24, 2005, 08:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rat Rod Mac

It's been a struggle, but I finally am able to get on this web-site. Tried a year ago, but for some reason (probably my fault) could not get my password to hook up. Now that Fat Cat has cleaned house I tried again with Fat Cats help and made it this time. So here I am. Mostly a lurker, but you never know. Some of you guys I met over at Slicks a couple of years ago and a few at Louisville. Feels good to be able to participate if need be. Thanks.   Rat Rod Mac

Crosley.In.AZ

welcome aboard the board.

what ya got?  what ya building?

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Rat Rod Mac

Quote from: "Crosley"welcome aboard the board.

what ya got?  what ya building?

8)

Thanks Tony. I've been playing around with a '32 3 window for a few years now. In another month or so I hope to have the interior done and then maybe get to drive it for the remainder of the summer and fall. RRM

Welcome! Seems I recall your screen name from the old SRS board?
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Rat Rod Mac

Quote from: "40"Welcome! Seems I recall your screen name from the old SRS board?

Hey Daryle, how you doing? Yeah, I check out the SRS forum. I don't know if you remember or not, but I was the guy that was going to buy some Torq Thrust 2's off of you a couple of years ago. Remember? You got broken into and lost a high dollar engine I think. RRM

rooster

Welcome to the RRT.  :D

Rat Rod Mac

Quote from: "roost

er"
Welco

me to the RRT.  :D
Thanks Rooster.

I thought we had talked on the phone but could not remember the details.You are correct,I lost several sets of wheels,a fresh big block and a bunch of tools from my shop....never to be seen again!Glad you were able to get on-board....you'll like it here....lots of good information and not much drama :wink:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

purplepickup

Welcom to the RRT, RRM :D

We met at the RRT canopy at Louisville 3 or 4 years ago.  When we talked I was real impressed with the work you'd done on your car.
George

Rat Rod Mac

Quote from: "purplepickup"Welcom to the RRT, RRM :D

We met at the RRT canopy at Louisville 3 or 4 years ago.  When we talked I was real impressed with
the work you'd

done on your car.

Thanks for the,  Welcome Aboard , George.

47wood

Welcome to the RRT.  Nice folks here.  Cal   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

Rat Rod Mac

rumrumm

Good  to hear from you again.  It has been awhile. Do  you have a photo you can post--I love to  see the progress you have made.

Lynn
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Rat Rod Mac

Quote from: "rumrumm"Good  to hear from you again.  It has been awhile. Do  you have a photo you can post--I love to  see the progress you have made.

Hey Lynn, thanks for the welcome. I have some of my progress pictures on a cd now and can e-mail them. Did I send you a couple of shots awhile back? I was going to send Tony and George a couple of shots, if they're interested, but don't know their e-mail addresses. If you two guys are watching and would like to see them drop me your e-mail address and I will send you the progress shots.
 It's been a long time now, Lynn, since I started this project, but I have stuck with it, just like you. How is your car coming along? I'm on the interior now. Started to lay the carpet last night. The trunk is done and the headliner is in. Here is my e-mail address if you want to e-mail me for the pics. See ya, Scott  

P.S.     Do you think there is a way to mention the vin tag thing without getting everyone wound up with a spam war? Send me some shots of your car.

Rat Rod Mac

Quote from: "rumrumm"Good  to hear from you again.  It has been awhile. Do  you have a photo you can post--I love to  see the progress you have made.

A friend walked thru the door and I forgot to write in my e-mail address. Here it is  Poorfarm@wilkshire.net    See ya, Scott