Indy Goodguys

Started by RodZZilla, June 14, 2005, 09:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RodZZilla

A friend went to Indy and teased me w/some pics of Lil John's new roadster.  Couldn't find anything doing a Yahoo search.  Does anyone have any, or links to any?  Looking for ideas for my project.

Thanks.
There is a fine line between hardcore and stupid.

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "RodZZilla"A friend went to Indy and teased me w/some pics of Lil John's new roadster.  Couldn't find anything doing a Yahoo search.  Does anyone have any, or links to any?  Looking for ideas for my project.

Thanks.

A modified roadster blew by us on the way home along with Brizzio.  Each year there has been a group of roadsters leave Indy for the LA roadster show.  We thought it might be Lil John with the Rodfather but we were not sure.  They were making time.  We saw them on the shoulder of the highway on the west side of Saint Louis again and we started to stop, but they waved us on.  We never saw them again.  It really looked good on the parking lot but it looked great at speed.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

rooster

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"
Quote from: "RodZZilla"A friend went to Indy and teased me w/some pics of Lil John's new roadster.  Couldn't find anything doing a Yahoo search.  Does anyone have any, or links to any?  Looking for ideas for my project.

Thanks.

A modified roadster blew by us on the way home along with Brizzio.  Each year there has been a group of roadsters leave Indy for the LA roadster show.  We thought it might be Lil John with the Rodfather but we were not sure.  They were making time.  We saw them on the shoulder of the highway on the west side of Saint Louis again and we started to stop, but they waved us on.  We never saw them again.  It really looked good on the parking lot but it looked great at speed.

I guess thats who we seen to, one was red w/flames and the other silver!  Thay were just gitting back on the road near 6 flags! didnt see you though, we were coming home from Jeff city after looking at a car, it was about 3:00 Sunday.