Gold Chainers spotted

Started by phat rat, June 12, 2005, 03:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat rat

Anyone not know who these guys are?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Charlie Chops 1940

Well, one of those guys has a car that looks suspiciously like mine. Can't make out the chains though...
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

phat rat

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Well, one of those guys has a car that looks suspiciously like mine. Can't make out the chains though...

I saw the chains this a.m. when I passed the blue car. The guy was trying to camouflage them as safety chains for his motel on wheels.  :lol:  :lol: Missed seeing the guy in green and the pumpkin driver this a.m. maybe their still under the awning :P

Crosley.In.AZ

Looks like a few of them have gathered in one spot........ be careful

:arrow:    :wink:   :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

slocrow

Quote from: "phat rat"Anyone not know who these guys are?

Hummmmmmm! EBAY Motors indeed. You're going to PAY PAL...........
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

phat rat

Quote from: "slocrow"

Hummmmmmm! EBAY Motors indeed. You're going to PAY PAL...........

Can I take your credit card # with me to paypal? :lol:  :lol:

Dave

Ive seen the cars but im not sure if I know the people. Pretty sure the one is a gold chainer cause he dosent have any door handles and they do that a lot. I guess maybe they cant remember which way to turn em to get in. :?:  I hung out with a rat rodder type all weekend cause ive got door handles on my car :!:  It was a fun time near as I can remember and ill be in trouble with sue for a month or so. Boy I dont like that MR. Fleshman fella that sells that Gin any more. :( . The car ran great made its first run in the rain and ive had today off to get er cleaned up again. Im almost done just gotta do the inside later on today. We gotta make a run to sears cause the clothes washer dont work anymore   and ive got to go some where and buy some Cracker Jacks or stop at Kmart and renew my license :P (more to come on that one) 8)
Dave

WZ JUNK

A great weekend and a thanks to all of you for making it so.  We got home about noon today(Monday).  We got a ride about half way home and rented a pickup for the rest of the trip.  My friend Larry sold his 32 Ford truck on Saturday and that was my ride home.  I know of several vehicles that changed hands over the weekend.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

WZ JUNK

Brother (MO JUNK)  with his new car and his big hat at Goodguys Indy.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"A great weekend and a thanks to all of you for making it so.  We got home about noon today(Monday).  We got a ride about half way home and rented a pickup for the rest of the trip.  My friend Larry sold his 32 Ford truck on Saturday and that was my ride home.  I know of several vehicles that changed hands over the weekend.

I guess I thought you rode down with Sam...did he have a rider? Couldn't squeeze ya all in, eh?

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Roadstar

Whew, That was a close one. I thought for sure I was gonna see a pic of me and Denise in my 1 800 hot rod :lol:

It sure was good to see and spend some time with some of you guys. Me and HRLC had a ball all weekend cruising the roadster and socializing.

We did get wet on the way home sunday, but we are both used to that.

See you all next time.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Yep, had a great time all weekend hanging out and socializing.  Took a few shots that I thought I'd share.

MoJunk's new modified

Brought back some nice memories of my '47 Chevy convert

Not exactly my taste for tail light treatment or license plate surround but the whole car as a package works

A group shot of some RRT and HAMB folks
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Yep, had a great time all weekend hanging out and socializing.  Took a few shots that I thought I'd share.

Dunno where the hell you were hiding but  I saw charlie once and a couple others but we sure missed you and Rudy.
Dave

slocrow

Nice group shot. I figure the score is 13 to 5...........
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...