Anyone Here Going to Attend BilletProof Detroit on Sat 6/4

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, May 26, 2005, 11:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

Quote from: "348tripower"I can't get the rusty 48 F1 in cause its got new wheels. Anybody got a set of 17 x 8 wheels with a 4 inch backspace and a set of hubcaps? :lol:
I'd be in trouble there too. Right now the front wheels are 16" spare tire wheels of of some un-named '80s GM. And one has the tire that was on my '93 Harley soft-tail when I bought it. Oh well! Us old people need something to * about. Who let the kid in? GPster

Slick 50

Vicki and I will be there. We're planning to be there Thursday night. Not yet sure about the car at this point. I would be interested in Friday activities as well.
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Just checking to see if anyone else is planning on attending BilletProof Detroit next Saturday.  It was a fun show last year with a burnout contest, flame throwers, lots of pinstripers and cool bands.  This year there will be figure 8 racing as well.  Anyone plan on going??

Here's the link
http://billetproof.com/upcoming_shows/michigan/show.htm

were planning on leaving after work on fri, so it will be late 9 9:30 before we arrive. I will need to find out where you and guss will be so we can meet up!!  :wink:  i sent our entry in last week. i am sure we will miss out on the garage thingie :(

Hey BOB dont forget my present  :lol:
Debb

Bob K

Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

enjenjo

Anyone from Ontario Going to be there? I may have a RRT relay to do.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.