Snottsdale AZ , Pavillions

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, May 15, 2005, 02:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Rode the 1800 out there last night... time for a break since I busted my back  & other body parts all day saturday on yard work.

Noticed this diff under a little coupe. Never did get a foto of the whole car with ppl around it all evening.

a new GTO with a super charger on it.... this car had my name on it somewhere I am sure... yellow , plenty of power , 6 speed tranny
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Charlie Chops 1940

Always neat stuff at the Pavillions the couple/three times I've been there. Haven't see a diff like that one, looks to bolt together...Winters, maybe.

Found another Crosley for you. Look at this item number on eBay: 4548619345. I think it's you.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

that box van Crosley was on ebay a while back.  Did not sell then.

Obviously the unit would need a major rebuild by a wood worker type person besides the complete rebuild of the chassis.

Sure is a one off Crosley.

There are a few guys in the club currently that rant on about keeping all Crosley completely pure Crosley..... old gezzers....  :wink:

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Always neat stuff at the Pavillions the couple/three times I've been there. Haven't see a diff like that one, looks to bolt together...Winters, maybe.

Found another Crosley for you. Look at this item number on eBay: 4548619345. I think it's you.

Charlie
Tony

Mr34

Those Monaros are old hat over 'ere mattteeeee.....

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Mr34"Those Monaros are old hat over 'ere mattteeeee.....

well they ain't sellin worth the crap here.  Too bland of styling is the usual comment.

GTO devotees are buying them for some silly reason.  :shock:   This foto was taken from a line of 8 GTO / Manaros that car show night

They have a great power train with the 6 liter sb chevy, 6 speed tranny and good handling.  

Just simply not a car with any 'eye appeal"
Tony

halfdone

That's the same problem all of us Aussie's have......Way too Subtle and understated 8)

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "halfdone"Way too Subtle and understated 8)

those words must have different meanings down under.

:shock:
Tony