VEHICLE VERIFIERS in So Cal

Started by MrMopar64, May 06, 2005, 11:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMopar64

Well DMV screwed it up but whats new....... I have the vin verified by DMV
and they still manage to mess it up. I got the receipt in the mail and They reg it as a 59 (it's a 60) then a 4 dr sedan not a wagon and an amer not a Rambler and on top of all that they gave it a new plate number........ :?
So I called DMV and this is what they tell me about the yr, make and
model I have to take it down and have the VIN VERIFIED..... :evil:
I told the lady I just did that and someone screwed it up her reply was thats the only was to fix it .......so now I'm P O'd
so we changed the subject to the plates now when the new plates show up I have to take them back to DMV along with the old ones turn in the new ones and have the reg changed back to the orig ones  :?  :?

So back to DMV I go  :evil:  :evil:

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

river1

ahhhhhhh

governmental institutions

don't you just love them.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Crosley.In.AZ

I had no idea that Motor Vehicle dept people from Arizona were moving to Calliefornia!

Quote from: "MrMopar64"Well DMV screwed it up but whats new....... I have the vin verified by DMV
and they still manage to mess it up. I got the receipt in the mail and They reg it as a 59 (it's a 60) then a 4 dr sedan not a wagon and an amer not a Rambler and on top of all that they gave it a new plate number........ :?
So I called DMV and this is what they tell me about the yr, make and
model I have to take it down and have the VIN VERIFIED..... :evil:
I told the lady I just did that and someone screwed it up her reply was thats the only was to fix it .......so now I'm P O'd
so we changed the subject to the plates now when the new plates show up I have to take them back to DMV along with the old ones turn in the new ones and have the reg changed back to the orig ones  :?  :?

So back to DMV I go  :evil:  :evil:

MM64  8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

MrMopar64

Quote from: "Crosley"I had no idea that Motor Vehicle dept people from Arizona were moving to Calliefornia!

Naa...... I think they just send them all to the same school....  :lol:
And as long as they CAN'T read and DON'T care if they do a good job they pass...... :lol:  :lol:
But they MUST major in irritation......  :lol:

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com

CalifCarl

Quote from: "MrMopar64"
Quote from: "Crosley"I had no idea that Motor Vehicle dept people from Arizona were moving to Calliefornia!

And as long as they CAN'T read and DON'T care if they do a good job they pass...... :lol:  :lol:

MM64  8)

You just have to speak the language at the DMV.  What I mean is you have to know what they need and have it ready when they ask.  Calif. DMV has a good website with all the info you need to have.  You want to transfer, reregister  or whatever it's there.  

You do that and most of your problems will go away.  Of course your in the middle now! :(

I got my paper work going and then a temporary permit to drive the car to the DMV to have it verified. Cool I was almost done and cruise night in Paso was that night.   Well it was two good to go, the lady went to the car and asked where the id# was.  Under the car on the frame.  Nope can't do it, had to have a peace officer do it.   I have  a CHP friend, that I finally got   to come over and do it that day.  I was good to go.

MrMopar64

Quote from: "CalifCarl"
Quote from: "MrMopar64"

MM64  8)

You just have to speak the language at the DMV.  What I mean is you have to know what they need and have it ready when they ask.  Calif. DMV has a good website with all the info you need to have.  You want to transfer, reregister  or whatever it's there.  

You do that and most of your problems will go away.  Of course your in the middle now! :(

I got my paper work going and then a temporary permit to drive the car to the DMV to have it verified. Cool I was almost done and cruise night in Paso was that night.   Well it was two good to go, the lady went to the car and asked where the id# was.  Under the car on the frame.  Nope can't do it, had to have a peace officer do it.   I have  a CHP friend, that I finally got   to come over and do it that day.  I was good to go.

Yeah..... I took everything they wanted.......(old pink, old plates,all their forms, I even took the previous owner with me) and "THEY"meaning DMV did the verification........ and they still screwed it up
So I stand by my previous post  :lol:  :lol:
And I sure not all DMV employees are idots but they sure have a bunch  :lol:  :lol:

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com