lonelyW

Started by grazza, May 19, 2005, 05:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grazza

Well signed on at 1927 hours and I'm the only Australian!  Whats going on around here?  Not only the only Aussie, but the only one signed on period!  Hell them Australians when they leave, they leave and take everything with them.  Would suggest you do a full inventory of all the furniture and fittings Fat Cat and Enjenjo, the mongrels have probably half hinched every thing when they went home, they're like that.
Graeme
My Mind Is A Dangerous Place
I Should not be allowed to wander through there alone

sal37

I was going to say that the place has improved greatly  :shock:  :lol:  :lol: - no one to complain about the color scheme and punch holes in the walls :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Steve

grazza

Nothing to say, just letting you know I was here again.  Hope you don't mind, made a cup of coffee and had a doughnut.  Boy those Aussies have been quiet.  How does it feel to have your home back the way you want it.
Graeme

Dave

I still visit here and look around but not much to reply to lately. Don't worry though if Frank and Frank start to miss us they will just drop on over and say gooday on the Aussie site and will always be welcome. Without them I think most of us would have gone completely mad!

Big G

Hey Grazza, looks like you & I are here with our mates!!!!!!!
Regards Glynn
There is NUTHIN like a throbbin V8

TJ's Dad

No need to check the inventory ...  

But ......................

You can be sure of one thing  ......

Dave woulda emptied the fridge !!  :wink:

I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

grazza

Quote from: "TJ's Dad"
Dave woulda emptied the fridge !!  :wink:

Nup, BURP, found a ,BURP, six pack down in the back, BURP.
Graeme

Dave

Not sure about the fridge but I can guarantee all the Tim-Tams (chocolate biscuits) and lollies would be gone!