Cool Piece of art!!!

Started by KustomLincolnLady, May 05, 2005, 09:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

I thought you guys might enjoy seeing this, I think its really cool!!!!  :lol:
From now thru oct, there are Mastodons on parade in Ft. Wayne. There are 102 of them spread out over the city.
This one is at a local body shop just around the corner from our house. I Love it!!! I want it!!!!  haha....they will be auctioned off some time in oct.
Debb

Dusty

It looks like the Tusks grew backwards on this one...
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas
THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE

Sean

Quote from: "Dusty"It looks like the Tusks grew backwards on this one...

Less wind resistance...

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Dusty"It looks like the Tusks grew backwards on this one...

Funny, I never noticed it till you said that!!!  But I still think its cool!!
Its the only one that they smoothed out of all of them.
Debb

58 Yeoman

Chicago did that a few years ago with hogs.  Some of them brought good prices when auctioned.  What would your neighbors say if you had it in your front yard? :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"I thought you guys might enjoy seeing this, I think its really cool!!!!  :lol:
From now thru oct, there are Mastodons on parade in Ft. Wayne. There are 102 of them spread out over the city.
This one is at a local body shop just around the corner from our house. I Love it!!! I want it!!!!  haha....they will be auctioned off some time in oct.
Debb

That is beautiful.  Please excuse my ignorance; but have mastodons got some special significance in Ft. Wayne?

I drew one on my fridge a few weeks ago; the kids got a kick out of it.  Why; . . . well, . . ., I dunno!

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "Pope Downunder"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"I thought you guys might enjoy seeing this, I think its really cool!!!!  :lol:
Debb

That is beautiful.  Please excuse my ignorance; but have mastodons got some special significance in Ft. Wayne?

I drew one on my fridge a few weeks ago; the kids got a kick out of it.  Why; . . . well, . . ., I dunno!

ooops, forgot to attach the white elephant.

Pope Downunder

Debb

ooops, forgot to attach the white elephant.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Pope Downunder

I drew one on my fridge a few weeks ago; the kids got a kick out of it.  Why; . . . well, . . ., I dunno![/quote

Indiana University-Purdue University has a campus located here, their Mascot is the Mastodon. This is their 40th anniversary, so that is why they are doing it.  Nothing ignorant on your part, how the heck would you ever know that?? LOL   Yours is very cute!!!  They should have given ours "Mooneyes" !!!!
Debb

GPster

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Indiana University-Purdue University has a campus located here, their Mascot is the Mastodon. Debb
Cincinnati does pigs. Haven't figured out the connection, Our son's family lives there. GPster