O/T Ok just so you all know

Started by Dave, May 10, 2005, 06:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I talked to the 2 franks at coldwater saturday about the laywer crap that I put on another post. Heres the deal My son had a problem with a young lady and I tried to help him get his belongings returned and she filed a PPO (personal protection order) on me . She had one previously on him. Well ive been accused of violating the ppo and after 15 hundred bucks on a lawyer I went to court for the first stage today... She wants me punished although ive done nuthing wrong. The judge actually told my attorney id better watch my self or id be doing jail time. Im messed up and i havent slept in a week or 2. We have a new trial date but I dunno what it is yet and thats gonna make worse. Sue is going thru the bills cause we dont have any extra cash right now and from what I saw at court today ya never know.  Im not askin for sympathy here but im relaying this info more for you fathers and mothers out there. Beware the system can really suck.  Im hoping for the best and my family is behind me 100 per cent... Anyway if I dont show up for a while its not cause I dont love yall its cause im kinda busy...
Dave
ps: were still gonna try to make it to indy cause sue says we need some time away. louisville is out and that really sucks....

Crosley.In.AZ

I am sorry to read of the crap you are into.

when in doubt , keep yer mouth shut.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Sorry to hear things didn't go as you hoped. Good luck the next time.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Ohio Blue Tip

Sorry to hear about your trouble, some times the system really sucks.
If there's any thing I can do to help, let me know.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

slocrow

To bad buddy. This may be a case of the "mills of the Gods grind oh so slow but oh so fine".
I know us impatient fellows have a tendency to want it done now but the courts don't play it that way. Slow down, step back and let things work themselves out through the courts. Frustrating? Yes! Your job is one of support, from this side of the gray bar motel............Be cool and it's cheaper too.
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Good Luck Dave...and...Try and stay out of the crowbar hotel!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Dave

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Sorry to hear about your trouble, some times the system really sucks.

I go back to court may 25th and I heard today ive got a real good witness going to testify in my behalf. If all goes well and the system doesnt bone me and your going to be in indy bring a gallon of gin cause ill prolly need  a good time  :lol:  Thanks to all who responded.. Its nice to have good friends. Its funny cause I really dont have a lot of  friends cept my best friend SUE.
But then again although we dont hang together on a daily or weekly basis ive got all you kids.... :)
Dave

sal37

You have had a bad 12 months Dave, hope things will get better for you soon!
Steve

58 Yeoman

Quote from: "sal37"You have had a bad 12 months Dave, hope things will get better for you soon!
Steve

My thoughts exactly, Dave.  It's about time you get something going your way. Good luck.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Dirk35

* Dave, I hope it works itself out to the truth, and not some confabulated story someone else is making up!

Mr Cool

If the "young lady" is in posession of your sons goods, isnt that unlawful posession? Over here thats a crime, and probably go down as posession of stolen goods.
Thats gotta go against her wouldnt it?
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Sorry to hear about your trouble, some times the system really sucks.

I go back to court may 25th and I heard today ive got a real good witness going to testify in my behalf. If all goes well and the system doesnt bone me and your going to be in indy bring a gallon of gin cause ill prolly need  a good time  :lol:  Thanks to all who responded.. Its nice to have good friends. Its funny cause I really dont have a lot of  friends cept my best friend SUE.
But then again although we dont hang together on a daily or weekly basis ive got all you kids.... :)
Dave

I don't know about that gin, unless you want to wash some parts? :lol:   But I'd be up for bringing some scotch, may have to drown my sorrows also if my car's not done! :(  :(  :(
Good luck.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken