Now that we've begun speaking of Louisville

Started by Slick 50, July 15, 2005, 10:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slick 50

Vicki and I were talking and we would like to go back to Stevie Ray's again
while we are there.  We had a hoot last year and are hoping we can get some takers to go also.

I'd be willing to bet OBT is up for it so he gets another chance for those young gals to make him into a sandwich! :D  :shock:  :roll:  :wink:

Anyway, if you've never been there it's a HOT blues bar and you won't be disappointed with the music. Pencil it in!!!
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "Slick 50"Vicki and I were talking and we would like to go back to Stevie Ray's again
while we are there.  We had a hoot last year and are hoping we can get some takers to go also.

I'd be willing to bet OBT is up for it so he gets another chance for those young gals to make him into a sandwich! :D  :shock:  :roll:  :wink:

Anyway, if you've never been there it's a HOT blues bar and you won't be disappointed with the music. Pencil it in!!!

I'm in, Stevie Ray's is a for sure, again!  Do I get to ride in that Cadillac and sip beers in the back seat? :lol:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Slick 50

I'm in, Stevie Ray's is a for sure, again!  Do I get to ride in that Cadillac and sip beers in the back seat? :lol:[/quote]

I hope so!! Frank's getting very close.
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'm in!  Can I suggest we head over there after a great dinner at Mark's Feed Store on Friday nite??
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I'm in!  Can I suggest we head over there after a great dinner at Mark's Feed Store on Friday nite??

Mark's Feed Store!!  You know I don't like ribs, but I'll try to choke down a couple of racks. :lol:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

kb426

I've never been there. What is Stevie rays?
TEAM SMART

Slick 50

Stevie Ray's is a blues bar on Main Street in Louisville.

A few of us went there after the HAMB art show and a dinner at Mark's Feed Store last year and were treated to a night of great music and good service. Definately a highlight and, for us a repeat is in order.

http://www.stevieraysbluesbar.com/
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50