St Louis Swap Meet Riverport Sunday 4/24

Started by rooster, April 22, 2005, 08:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooster

Stop by and see us. Row O 12-15 !  Myself, 38fordcoupe, Ratbandit, 50Chevydan and others will be setup for this one.

Beck

Quote from: "rooster"Stop by and see us. Row O 12-15 !  Myself, 38fordcoupe, Ratbandit, 50Chevydan and others will be setup for this one.

OOPS, I didnt see this until after I got home.
I wasn't impressed with what I saw. Lots of parts, mostly junk in my eye. I wasn't really looking for anything. and that is just what I found. Nothing.
I did see a solid late 50s Ford wagon that I considered. I looked at one item that I went back for later and it was gone, naturally. I saw lots of guys hauling parts so someone found just what they wanted!
Beck

rooster

Quote from: "Beck"
Quote from: "rooster"Stop by and see us. Row O 12-15 !  Myself, 38fordcoupe, Ratbandit, 50Chevydan and others will be setup for this one.

OOPS, I didnt see this until after I got home.
I wasn't impressed with what I saw. Lots of parts, mostly junk in my eye. I wasn't really looking for anything. and that is just what I found. Nothing.
I did see a solid late 50s Ford wagon that I considered. I looked at one item that I went back for later and it was gone, naturally. I saw lots of guys hauling parts so someone found just what they wanted!
Beck

We were setup accross the creek from a 58 ford wagon(red & white), we watched the guy drive it in, I think it was 2/d.

2 of the guys with us sold everything, Mustang stuff and other things, no junk! We got rid of a few things, mostly junk!  Next weekend here we have a big city clean up where we live, they take anything! We are going to give the trash man a workout.

The only thing I was looking for was some older mags by Tex Smith, no luck.

My son scored a seat, blue dots lens, extened 7/16 lugs, new long U bolts, and a patch panel for firebird floorboard for his 49 chevy.

The wind kicked are *!

Woody2B

Hey Rooster!  Thanks for fixing me up with the '38-39? glove box door!  It will work out great.  I would still like to find a better hinge.  The one I have is pretty rusty, but I havn't tried to clean it up yet.  I found another glove box door with the clock & hinge in about the same shape as yours for $100.  I let him keep it.  I probably won't put a clock in it anyway.  I'll have to stop in sometime and see the new Chevy project.