2005 DLRA Speed Trials Results Posted

Started by Greg Wapling, April 19, 2005, 08:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Wapling

Go to http://www.dlra.org.au for the skinny and a heap of photos from the 2005 Dry Lakes Racers Australia Annual Speed Trials.
Yours in Rodding

Greg Wapling
The years have been very kind to me, it\'s just the weekends that have done the damage.....
Hot Rod Internet - Cruising the cyberhighway Down Under

Carps

So, does this mean, you are not pulling out of ALL your internet management activities?

Or is it just good news for DLRA.   :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Greg Wapling

No, I'm still pulling up stumps.
But I have an obligation to my clients/friends not to leave them in the lurch.
For DLRA this means completing the coverage of the 2005 Speed Trials, which is almost done now and producing my last DLRA newsletter, which will be the special Speed Trials edition (and that's almost done as well).
I understand there is an equally capable person taking over in the role of DLRA Webmaster and Newsletter Editor.

As previously explained, the recent threat of legal action brought against me has had a profound effect, in many, many ways. To protect and ensure that my family and our home is secure, I must eliminate any and all exposure to the potential for litigation. (If I don't "do" anything, I can't be sued)

You know who to thank for all of this.
Yours in Rodding

Greg Wapling
The years have been very kind to me, it\'s just the weekends that have done the damage.....
Hot Rod Internet - Cruising the cyberhighway Down Under

Carps

Quote from: "Greg Wapling"You know who to thank for all of this.

Yeah, and you know how many people really appreciate everything you've done for them.  I'm looking forward to your return to active duty once we have made things right.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

_Drewfus_

Quote from: "Greg Wapling"No, I'm still pulling up stumps.

If I don't "do" anything, I can't be sued

Greg,

I know it's been well said by many others, but thanks again for what you have done in the past for the rodding community, as well as the DLRA.

I can appreciate your stance on protecting your family, and encourage you to do so, but I also wish to encourage you to not 'give up' in the face of one foolish action. Whilst different and a bit out of context, I think the phrase "better to have loved and lost, then to never have loved" still rings true, even if that means you have to kick sideways to go forwards.

All the best, and thanks again,

Drewfus
\"Dear God,
help me be the MAN that my dog thinks I am.......\"