Say it ain't so. Glen's Buick - ebay?

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, March 31, 2005, 08:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

That is one nice car, it's a surprise to me it has never been featured in a magazine.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Jbird

Gorgeous car. He's gonna have to get the 70K just to pay for the ebay listing.    Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

Jimbob

Pep

That would be hard to part with. I took great interest in its build. I keept saying its my favourite sled and Glen done a fantastic job on it. Shame it's not in Oz...but then I don't think I could afford to buy it anyway :(
See Ya
Pep

Crosley.In.AZ

it is a beautiful car, Glen is a great guy.  I am glad to have him as a friend.  Always offers help or tools if a person needs it

I remeber the early Buick days Glen told me he wanted a real nice , safe driver so he could toss the the keys to Laura so she could go somewhere.

this is now a car you don't park at Wal mart.   :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

purplepickup

I love Glens car and was real impressed all thru the build stage progress updates.  I want to throw a bid in for all I could possibly afford and I'm sure it wouldn't even go above the reserve. :(  I'd even sell my truck and Harley....and maybe house, wife and dog (just kidding on that part).  Whoever gets this one will have a one-of-a-kind beauty for sure.
George

Sean

Quote from: "purplepickup"and maybe house, wife and dog

I guess I never caught on to the fact that you were Married. I thought you were one of those professional bachelors...

purplepickup

Quote from: "Sean"I thought you were one of those professional bachelors...
I was a happy bachelor until I was 45 so when Sue and I got married she accepted that I was used to having a certain amount of freedom.  She doesn't share all my interests so sometimes I do things alone and it works for both of us.  

I don't know if she knows how bad I'd like Glen's car tho  :twisted:
George

Dirk35

It is amazing in the pictures. Im sure even more in person! It was really cool of Glen to post the pictures of its build as much as he did!

HotRodLadyCrusr

I've never met Glen in person nor seen his Buick BUT two years ago when Big Olds broke down at the Grand Canyon and was towed into Flagstaff with a shot rear wheel bearing, Glen offered to come get us, 2 hours one way I think it was, with his truck and trailer and haul us to his shop to fix it.  I got the bearing fixed locally the next day but what an awesome guy just to offer.  Looking forward to one day meeting him and shaking his hand.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.