Looking for a seat

Started by phat46, March 27, 2005, 11:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat46

It's a long shot, but I'm looking for one bucket seat. I have one from a B-100 Dodge van from the 70's, but I believe they were used for quite a while. I need this seat because of the width, it's only 20.5" wide; it's the only seat i could find to fit in my '40 p.u. because of the driveshaft tunnel running through the cab.  The seats are really light, they were used in the factory drag cars and the legendary "Silver Bullit" factory "street" car that ran on Woodward, so it would be too costly to ship.  Thanks for any help i get.

phat46

Quote from: "phat46"It's a long shot, but I'm looking for one bucket seat. I have one from a B-100 Dodge van from the 70's, but I believe they were used for quite a while. I need this seat because of the width, it's only 20.5" wide; it's the only seat i could find to fit in my '40 p.u. because of the driveshaft tunnel running through the cab.  The seats are really light, they were used in the factory drag cars and the legendary "Silver Bullit" factory "street" car that ran on Woodward, so it would be too costly to ship.  Thanks for any help i get.

Err...I mean it WOULDN'T be too costly to ship.... :oops:
( we need a "brain checker" function on here

river1

Quote from: "phat46"Err...I mean it WOULDN'T be too costly to ship.... :oops:
( we need a "brain checker" function on here

but then no one but myself and dolly would be able to post :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.