Please help me,I've had a stupid attack..........

Started by SKR8PN, February 27, 2004, 10:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKR8PN

Enjenjo sent me a pm and in it mentioned I don't have my E-mail address in my profile. He is correct!  NOW.........I have been looking in every spot in my profile and contact info I can think of, to add it, and come up empty. Can someone please lead this blind old man to where I need to be???
Purdy Please? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Slick 50

Log on.
Click on "profile" at the top and then click on "registration" and you will see a spot to place your email addy
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

SKR8PN

OK.........been there done that,and I had done that when I entered my original sign up, but it doesn't show up in my contact info.
Is it supposed to???????

enjenjo

There should be a Email icon there, but not your address. you have to turn on your email in your profile too. It still won't show the address, but others can Email you.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Sean

Quote from: "SKR8PN"OK.........been there done that,and I had done that when I entered my original sign up, but it doesn't show up in my contact info.
Is it supposed to???????

I tried clicking the email button at the bottom of one of my Post's and it says that I do not wish to recieve email. I didn't tell it to do that, so I guess I had better check my stuff too.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Sean"I tried clicking the email button at the bottom of one of my Post's and it says that I do not wish to recieve email. I didn't tell it to do that, so I guess I had better check my stuff too.

You can't send yourself an email. I clicked the one below your profile and it brought up the mail form so your is working I think.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "SKR8PN"Enjenjo sent me a pm and in it mentioned I don't have my E-mail address in my profile. He is correct!  NOW.........I have been looking in every spot in my profile and contact info I can think of, to add it, and come up empty. Can someone please lead this blind old man to where I need to be???

Ok I think you got it figured but I will post on how to set it up for anyone else.

You have to log in, on the top of the forum block there is a profile button.

Click profile
On the left middle of the screen there is a Profile Settings link, Click it.
Under that there is a Privacy link. Click that.
On the right side is a radio button group that says, Always show my e-mail address.

The options are Yes No and Only friends,
They are all pretty self explainatory, except Only friends, You have the option of making people friends, You can provide them details that you don't want others to see. On the flip side of that if they make you their friend that does not mean they can see that info. It would be only if you make them your friend.
After you have made your selection your email button would appear if you choose, Yes

enjenjo

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "SKR8PN"Enjenjo sent me a pm and in it mentioned I don't have my E-mail address in my profile. He is correct!  NOW.........I have been looking in every spot in my profile and contact info I can think of, to add it, and come up empty. Can someone please lead this blind old man to where I need to be???

Ok I think you got it figured but I will post on how to set it up for anyone else.

Click profile
On the right side is a radio button group that says, Always show my e-mail address.

They are all pretty self explainatory, except Only friends, You have the option of making people friends, You can provide them details that you don't want others to see. On the flip side of that if they make you their friend that does not mean they can see that info. It would be only if you make them your friend.
After you have made your selection your email button would appear if you choose, Yes

Will you be my friend? :oops:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

SKR8PN

Quote from: "enjenjo"

Click profile

AWWWWW.....ya big lug.........ya KNOW I still love ya!
AND I went in and changed my setting to "always show e-mail" just for you. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Fat Cat

Quote from: "SKR8PN"
Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "SKR8PN":lol:

AWWWWW.....ya big lug.........ya KNOW I still love ya!
AND I went in and changed my setting to "always show e-mail" just for you. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hey how did I end up in this friend sandwich between you and enjenjo.

Leave me out of your wierd games. Gee I can't turn my back for a minute. :roll:

Rayvyn

What a sick twisted picture that is: F3 caught between a *71* year old man and a guy who could fall down and not have his arms reach the ground.

Talk about 3 corks bobbing in the ocean... :D  :D  :D

You Ohio boys need to put down the banjos and get off the porch more often... :oops:  :)  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

jaybee

Quote from: "Rayvyn"What a sick twisted picture that is: F3 caught between a *71* year old man and a guy who could fall down and not have his arms reach the ground.

You Ohio boys need to put down the banjos and get off the porch more often... :oops:  :)  :D

Shoulda figured, a post titled "Please help me,I've had a stupid attack.........." brought Rayvyn right in for the kill!!   :lol:
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Rayvyn

Quote from: "jaybee"
Quote from: "Rayvyn"What a sick twisted picture that is: F3 caught between a *71* year old man and a guy who could fall down and not have his arms reach the ground.

Shoulda figured, a post titled "Please help me,I've had a stupid attack.........." brought Rayvyn right in for the kill!!   :lol:

I was stayin' out of it until I saw that 3 farmboys from Ohio were practicing the spoon position out behind the workshop...And being the quiet, shy, and inquisitive gentleman that I am, enquiring minds want to know: Do ya'll take off your *John Deere* hats while this is going on or do 2 of you suffer lumps on the back of the head afterwards??...
:oops:  8)  :o
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

SKR8PN

Quote from: "Rayvyn"

I was stayin' out of it until I saw that 3 farmboys from Ohio were practicing the spoon position out behind the workshop...And being the quiet, shy, and inquisitive gentleman that I am, enquiring minds want to know: Do ya'll take off your *John Deere* hats while this is going on or do 2 of you suffer lumps on the back of the head afterwards??...

ROTFLMAO...........
Mr. Rayvyn...if only you could have been in NIKI'S Saturday night,to witness a certain LARGE FELINE,slipping the TONGUE to..............Let's just say,you should SEE what happens when you take the 3 farmboys from Ohio, to BIG city. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Fat Cat

Quote from: "SKR8PN"
Quote from: "Rayvyn"

ROTFLMAO...........
Mr. Rayvyn...if only you could have been in NIKI'S Saturday night,to witness a certain LARGE FELINE,slipping the TONGUE to..............Let's just say,you should SEE what happens when you take the 3 farmboys from Ohio, to BIG city. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hey no tellin'! If he isn't going to take the time to watch in person you can't give him the details. :lol: